~7~

Your P.O.V (Finally and also I added a video/music if u wanna listen to it while reading ;)  ^ )
'Need to wake up..' You mentally said to yourself while waking up slowly from your nap.
Your eyes slowly opening being greeted to the dark room, and you couldn't really see anything because you just woke up and your eyes needed to adjust.

Then when your eyes finally adjusted to the darkness of the room you realized you were in your little brothers room.

'Oh I forgot I put Nao to bed and he wanted me to sleep with him, and I must of fell asleep.'

You sighed and sat up in a sitting position while ruffling your (h/c) locks and then rubbing your (e/c) orbs trying to rub the sleepiness from your senses.
Then your turned away from the bed to where your legs were planted on the ground while sitting, and you got up fully and walked towards the door.

'Wait did I shut the door when I came in here?' Shaking your head you just shook it off and opened the door to the hallway.
You walked out of the hallways and headed towards the living room.

Once you reached the living room you saw Jiro and Nao sitting on the couch watching TV together.

You smiled and cleared your throat to get there attention.
Both of there gazes fixed on you quickly, and you smiled at them both.

"I see you two are getting along well."
"Yup!" Nao said cheerfully as he got up and ran up to you hugging you and you hugged back while picking him up, spinning him around a few times.

He laughed a little while you were doing this and then you put him down on his feet but when you did it he wouldn't stop hugging you.

Jiro glared at the blue haired boy that was hugging you protectively and Nao only smirked at him as he kept a secure hold on you.
"Um..." You said not knowing what to really say about his behavior.

"Hey Nao how about you let go of (y/n) she looks like she a bit uncomfortable." As he said this he grins slightly as Nao glared at him in annoyance, but he obediently let go of you.

"Phew thanks Jiro sometimes he's a bit clingy and won't let go." You said smiling while rubbing the back of your neck sheepishly.
"No problem.~" He said with a smile plastered on his face.

"Heh so what are you two doing anyways?"

"Were just watching a movie (y/n)!" Nao said excitedly.
"Oh really what movie are you two watching?"
"Were watc-"

Jiro cut Nao off from what he was about to say.
"Were watching (f/m); would you like to join us (y/n)?"
"Yeah sure I would love to since it is my favorite movie!" You exclaimed.

"Ok then (y/n)-Chan." Jiro smirked.
You ran over and jumped onto the couch in excitement and got comfortable as Nao and Jiro walked over slowly taking there time.

Jiro sat on your left and Nao on your right as Nao wrapped his arms around one of your arms protectively and Jiro wrapping an arm around your shoulders.
You smiled at them both not really minding there weird behavior and you got the remote and started the movie from the beginning.

You all sat together enjoying the movie well you were but the two boys that were sitting on either side of you were enjoying you.
Then when it was getting into the good part of the movie Nao laid his head into your lap while his arms were still cuddling your arm.

Jiro glared at the little blue haired boy in jealousy and he cuddled up closer to you and leaned his head on your shoulder.
You looked at the two males in confusion but you just shrugged it off and kept your eyes on the TV.

When the movie was over you yawned in tiredness because it was starting to become late, so you grabbed the remote and turned off the TV and tried to get up but couldn't.

Jiro gripped onto your shoulder trying to keep you in place and Nao was pinning your legs down with his head while groaning in annoyance whole gripping your arm tighter.

You huffed in annoyance while blowing the hair that was in your face.

"Hey guys can you let me go? I want to go to bed." You quietly said to them in a hushed voice.
"No... can't you just stay here and sleep?" Jiro yawned.

"Well I want to sleep in my own bed with no boys, because it would just be weird."

"No please sister stay!" Nao whined while giving you the puppy eyes.
"Ugh not the puppy eyes!!"
"Please!"
"Fine..."
"Yay!" They both said in unison.

They then both cuddled you while you sat there and rolled your eyes, and you started to get drowsy and finally fall asleep into the dark abyss of sleep.

Nao P.O.V
'Heh I'm so going to win this little game of his he won't even stand a chance.'
I smirked and looked up at my sister with longing eyes.

'She is mine and will be fσяєνєя мιиє.'

Jiro's P.O.V
'This little brat won't win... I'll find a way and beat him at my own game...'
I glared at Nao as he looked at (y/n) longingly, and I gripped on her tighter.

'He won't win her I will because we both know tաօ ċǟռ քʟǟʏ tɦǟt ɢǟʍɛ.'

•~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•