~6~

Jiro's P.O.V
'Heh I see so he's a little killer or wait scratch that yandere perhaps, Hm... That sounds right well two can play this game can't we.~'

Nao came at me with his knife in hand ready to pierce my chest with the sharp object. I easily dodged it again, but he easily recovered and kept swinging the knife at me.
I also took notice of the needles on the knife.
'So he's that determined to kill me, well I wish him luck in this fight.'

He swung at me once again and I dodged and ran into the kitchen and grabbed the nearest thing on the counter.
I turned around and held up a fork?

'What the hell am I going to do with a fork!?'

He charged at me with knife and I quickly ducked making his knife run into the drawer, puncturing it, but he quickly withdrawal the knife from between the wood.
Nao glared at me with hate in his eyes as he raised the knife above his head and swung at me once again.

I dodged and once I did I took the fork I had and stabbed him in the foot, and I let go making the bloody fork fall onto the white tiles.

Nao yelped in pain and held his foot while crying for his sister to come and get him. I quickly looked around the kitchen to look for something to stop him from crying.
I spotted a rag from the sink and grabbed the soft wet cloth and used it to gag him to silence him.

His cries were silence by the rag as I pinned him down so he couldn't take the rag off of his mouth.
"Be quiet brat you don't wanna wake up your sister do you?" I smirked, and he only shook his head furiously up and down.

"Well you can't always have your big sister to help ya can you? How about we make a deal Nao?"
Nao looked at me curiously as he stared at me intensely.

"Now that I have your attention and you would just love to hear my offer. When I take this rag off your mouth you better keep your mouth shut got it?"
He just glared, but gave in with a not of his head.

I smirked and took the rag off of his face and got off of him. He rubbed his wrists, of where I was pinning him.
"What's your offer?" He questioned strictly with no emotion written on his face.
I only smirked and cupped my hands together.

"Ok then let's get to the point, we both love (y/n) right?"
"Yeah? What about her; you know you can't take her away from me she is mine and only mine."
"Heh well I love her to little boy so listen up to my offer."

He only glared at me while his hands were balled up into little fists, and they were clenched so tight his knuckles were white from pressure.

"Since we both love her I believe we should have a little game shouldn't we? It would be a easy game to win, but only one of us can get what we want."
"What's your stupid game?" He snapped back at me as he rubbed his bloody foot.

"The games quite simple and there's a few rules you will have to follow as well."
"Rules why the hell do we need rules!?" He yelled whispered.
"Well it is a game ya know Nao and you do know a game has to have some rules."

His face darkened as he heard those words slide off my tongue, he was not wanting to give up his sister does he, and he won't go without a fight.

"The game is simple and it starts like this, whoever gets (y/n) to fall in love with them wins, isn't that simple enough? Well yes but there's some rules."
"Just go over the rules idiot!" Nao said impatiently.
"Heh fine, first rule you can go anywhere with her but you can't hide her anywhere nor kidnap her. Next, do whatever you can to make her fall in love with you. Finally the most important rule or let's just say (killer) best rule, is that you can do anything to get her that means you can cheat and get rid of your opponents excluding me got it?"

He didn't look to pleased that he couldn't execute me but he looked at me with interest as if he was wanting to accept the offer so he could try and shove it in my face.

"Do we have a deal Nao?"

He looked at me and then down the hallway to where (y/n) was at.
"Hm.... Ok I'll accept but, if I win I get to kill you got it!?"
"Hmph ok and if I win you have to commit suicide."
"I accept your offer Jiro."

I smirked at myself and looked up at Nao and put my hand out for him to shake, and he took my hand and shook it harshly and quickly took his hand away from mine.

"Now..."

"lϵt thϵ gαϻe bϵgῖͷ... "

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(A/N): Hey guys Ik u might hate the author notes but its for a reasons and I wanna thank you guys so much for a 1,000 views!!!! That amazing and I'm so happy thxs so much for your support it mean so much and Ik I said I would do a chapter once a week but I just might do two chapters a week if I have time to do another chapter for this story. Also what do you think so far on this story? What do you think might happen?
Also hit that vote button!!! That tells me a lot but if you don't its ok I'll still write this story anyways because I love you guys so much because you give me so much support,and now that I'm done with is long authors note.

Ima say bye and I'll cya guys later! Ciao!!! 😸✌