~8~

Your P.O.V.
'So warm... But why?' Your questioned as you stirred in between the two boys that were on either side of you.
You tried to move but was unable to move for some reason.

Then you slowly opened your eyes to be met with a pair of dark brown orbs, and you blushed slightly.
Your brother was hugging you around your waist with his head snuggling against your back, and Jiro was hugging the front of you body and his face was a few inches away from yours.

"Good morning.~" Jiro slurred while grinning happily.
"G-good morning Jiro." You stuttered while blushing a light shade of red.

"Awe is someone embarrassed?~"
"Wah!? N-no!"
"Hm?~ You sure cause your blushing.~" Jiro said his breath brushing across your face.

You just nodded your head furiously while your blush got a little darker making it more visible.
Then you felt some shuffling behind you, and you knew exactly who it was, and you eyes widened a little bit.
If Nao pushed your back forward your lips would be on Jiro's which you didn't want to happen.

You turned your head so your cheek would only be facing Jiro and you tried looking back to look at Nao.
He yawned and opened his eyes sleepily and looked at you and instantly smiled, but when he looked at Jiro his instantly darken at what he was doing.

Nao then moved a little away from your form with his arms still around your waist.
He then tugged you towards himself and made you farther away from Jiro.

You glanced at both of them in a confusing manner as they both gave death glares at each other.
"Um... What's going on guys?" You questioned looking at them both.
"Its nothing (y/n)." Jiro responded while looking at you and smiling.

As Jiro said that Nao grip around you tightened and he growled slightly making shivers going down your spine.

"Um.. Nao can you let me go please?" You questioned slightly confused on the two behaviors.
"Ok big sis!" He exclaimed while letting go of you and you headed towards you room to get ready for the day.
As you were in your room getting ready the two boys were glaring at each other with hate in their eyes.

Once you were done you walked out of the room happily, and headed towards the front door.

Just as you were about to leave Nao skidded in front of you making you halt to a stop and look at him confusingly.
"Is something wrong Nao?"
"Where are you going (y/n)!?" He questioned quickly looking a little sad.

"I'm just going out to go and see my friends why?"
When you said that he looked at you a little mad.

"Why do you want to be with them don't you want to be with me?" He questioned in a sad tone.
"No no! I do its just I would like to spend time with my other friends that's all!" You said quickly trying to not make Nao cry.
Nao started to tear up.

"Fine... Since you wouldn't like to spend time with me.." He whispered sadly.

"Um wait how about you come with me Nao?"
"He quickly looked up at you and smiled.
"Yes! That's a great idea sister!" He grinned and ran over to the door.

Just as you were about to walk over to the door someone wrapped there arms around your waist making you unable to move from your spot.
It was of course Jiro.

"What's are you doing Jiro?"
"I'm hugging you and I want to come with... Is that a problem?"
"A little... You can come to Jiro but you need to me me go so we can go and visit my friends so.."

"Hm... Understandable ok then."
Jiro then let you go but then instantly held your hand firmly.

You just rolled your eyes playfully and headed towards then door with your hand in his.

Nao glared at him and he grabbed your other hand as you guys walked out of the house getting ready to see your friends.

'Welp this should hopefully be interesting.'

•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(A/N): sorry the chapter ain't that good ;-;