~4~

Nao's P.O.V
Hehe now time to put my plan to action.
I smirked to myself and placed the knife up the sleeve of my shirt to hide it from sight. I then looked at the pan that was in my hand and I raised it over my head.
Now let's get started shall we?~

Your P.O.V.
I walked outside with Jiro to get his bags and once he opened his trunk there was only one suitcase? I looked at him puzzled and he rubbed his neck in a nervous manner.
"Heh sorry (y/n) I thought there was more my bad."
"Um its ok Jiro." You smiled at him and u saw his cheeks had a light dust on pink on them.

"Are you ok Jiro?" You asked tilting your head to the side in a confused manner.
"N-no I'm fine!" He exclaimed quickly.
"Ok then-"

You heard a quiet yet loud bang come from inside the house, and your eyes widened and you quickly sprinted into the house.
When you entered into the kitchen you saw Nao crying while holding his head in pain, and there was a pan beside him.

You rushed over next to him and rubbed his back in a soothing manner.

"What happened Nao?! Are you ok?!" You said worryingly.
He sniffled,"N-no big sis my head really hurts because when I tried to get the pan down from one of the shelves it fell on my head." He started to cry once more.

Then you hugged Nao tightly and he hugged back but for some reason tighter then you were hugging him some how?
While you two were on the floor hugging each other Jiro walked into the kitchen to see what was going on, and once he saw what you two were doing his eyes darken, and he started to get angry.
Nao looked over your shoulder looking at Jiro while he had some fake tears in his eyes, and he smirked at him, with his eyes dark, and his hold on you tightened.

"N-nao please let me go." You said about to lose consciousness.
"Oh I'm sorry (y/n)." He quickly loosened his grip but didn't let go of you.
"Um... Nao can you let me go all the way?" Nao didn't answer and once you looked at his face you noticed he was asleep.

You sighed and picked up Nao in your arms and once you turned around you saw Jiro just staring at you blankly.
"Oh hey Jiro did you get your suitcase from your car?" You questioned.
He only shook his head no and opened his mouth slightly and he quietly said.
"What happened to your little brother (y/n)?"

"Well he got hit in the head with a pan so I'm taking him to bed since he is asleep."
Jiro only nodded and moved from the door way.
While you passed Nao peeked one eye one and looked at Jiro and he smirked in victory as his plan was going as planned.

Jiro glared at Nao and he went back to the and to get his suitcase.
Once you reached Nao's room you opened it and placed him onto his bed, but when you tried to place him there he wouldn't let go of you.

You tried to pry his arms off of you but he wouldn't let go of you.
He then pulled you into the bed with him and cuddled into the crook of your neck, you blushed slightly at this action because well he is your little brother and he is adorable.

You the shook him a little."Nao can you let go of me please?" You whispered into his ear.
"No I want you to sleep with me." He mumbled.
You sighed and gave in and let him cuddle you.

After a quite a while of staying in the bed with him you started to get drowsy and then you fell asleep.

Nao's P.O.V.
Heh my plan is going smoothly.~
I got out of bed with my sister laying there peacefully, and I smirked in victory.

Now I just got to get rid of my єиєму...
But first before I go and get rid of this pest
I turned around and faced my dear sister well no not sister maybe lover I believe they say.

I kissed her on the cheek, and I shivered in delight and was so happy, her skin was so smooth.
I then smirked, but then my expression darkened and I pulled out the knife from my sleeve, and I smirked a twisted evil grin.

Now let's have some n ѕнαℓℓ ωє?

~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~~
(A/N): Hey guys I want to thank you guys so much for so many views on my story it's so amazing that I got so many views so fast on this story and I just wanna thank you guys for that! I also hope you like the sorry so far its jot the best but I'm glad you guys are enjoying it, and what do you think is going to happen next in the chapter (which is very obvious).

Thanks again and I hope to cya guys later! Ciao my peeps! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))