~9~

Your P.O.V.
"Come on guys let go of my hands please!?" You begged the two boys to stop pulling you by the hands.
Ever since you guys left the house they have been the ones leading the way and dragging you by the hands to lead you.

"Please let go of my hands there starting to hurt!" They just ignored you and kept walking, and you just sighed and plopped down onto the hard ground below you.
They some how kept dragging you!?

These guys were strong, and they didn't care if you were sitting on your ass being dragged along like a rag doll!?

You furrowed your eyebrows in annoyance and kicked Jiro in the back of the ankle to make him stop, and you didn't want to harm Nao cause he was young and you couldn't get mad at him.

Jiro halted to a stop and glanced behind him at you and glared a little at you.

"What?" He hissed between his teeth.
"Let go of my arms!!!!" You yelled him and Nao jumped back while letting go of your arm at the same time.

Jiro stood there for moment but then let go and took a few steps away from you so you could have your space.

"Gah I just need some alone time with my friends ok!? You guys are just dragging me around like a rag doll and I'm sick of it so stop!" You spoke angrily and got up from the dirty ground and dusted your self off, and when you looked up you saw Jiro with a expression of guilt, and Nao looked at the verge of tears.

You then sighed and wrapped your arms around the two individuals.
"I'm sorry I snapped at you both I just got a little mad..."

They both hugged back and in unison said, "We forgive you."
"Well now let's go and see my friends!" You exclaimed excitedly.
"Wait sister!" Nao said sadly.

"What is it Nao?" You questioned tilting your head to the side confusingly.
"Can I have a piggy back ride cause I'm kind of tired and I don't know how much longer I can stand up..." He mumbled to you quietly.

"Awe ok here hop on." You said and crouched down so Nao could hop onto your back.
He smiled and then got on your back, and you stood up all the way while supporting him by wrapped your arms around his thighs.
Nao hugged your neck so he wouldn't fall off, and as you guys were walking Jiro was glaring dangers at Nao.

As you were walking you guys ended up in a park, and there was a group of three teenagers/young adults by the bench talking to each other.
You smiled and walked over to them, and greeted them and conversed with them as Nao was on your back listening.

The group had two guys and one girl, one guy was named Masato and he had blond hair and gray eyes with many piercing on one ear with a punk clothes on and a beanie, with a cool skateboard.
The other guy was named Yuu and he had red hair and matching red eyes with normal casual clothes on.

Finally the girl was named Usagi and she caked quite a bit of makeup on while wearing every short clothing that had rips and tears on them, and she had purple hair with hazel eyes.

As you were talking to them Jiro and Nao were both forming plans on how to remove them from your sight, or let's just say from your life.
The whole day you hung out with your friends, and while you were with them the two boys said they were tired and went back home, and so you spent the whole day without Nao and Jiro. And spent time with your friends.

While you were spending time with them both of the boys were getting ready to put there plans in action.~

•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•