fairytale

Sam and Kendall laid on the small twin bed watching a movie neither of them had much interest in.

Kendall drapes her body over Sams and sighs exaggeratively.

"this is boring" she whines with a scrunched nose

"yea" smiles Sam at her best friend

"what do you want to do?" asks Kendall wrapping an arm and a leg over Sam and burying her head in her neck

Sam kind of just froze. She tried pushing her dirty thoughts to the back of her mind because Kendall is always like this. Very affectionate. But Sam knew she didn't mean anything by it and that's probably what was hardest for her. Knowing that they wouldn't be anything more than friends.

"I don't know" Sam shrugged

Sam felt so much comfort with her this close that soon her eyes start to close by themselves so she just let them.

"don't be so boring sleepyhead, we already slept all night" Kendall says

"shut up" She smiles

"you're such a nice cuddle buddy" Kendall says nuzzling into sam and giving her a squeeze

"I know"

"cocky fucker" she smirks

Kendalls hand soothingly runs up and down Sam's arm and her heart nearly pops out of her chest from the sensation.

"I'm not making you uncomfortable am I?" Kendall asks with wide eyes

"N-no of course not" Sam says

"good" Kendall smiles

In seconds Sam feels Kendall's soft lips kiss her neck. Shivers run throughout sams body from the unexpected gesture.

"not even now?"

Sam shakes her head no and Kendall smiles

"good" she repeats

Kendall kisses Sams neck again this time keeping her lips on the soft skin longer. Sams heartbeat quickens when Kendall swings her leg over sams body.

She doesn't ask sam if this makes her uncomfortable. She knows Sam has wanted this.

Kendall holds her tiny self up with her arms at the sides of her friend.

"don't be nervous" Kendall smiles "you're making me think you don't want this after all"

"I'm not nervous" Sam quickly says

A smile spreads across Kendalls face before dipping her head down and pressing her lips against Sam's.

Sam was fucking elated. She couldn't help but smile as they kissed ignoring the fact that it's harder this way. She didn't give a single fuck. Sam's arms wrap around her friends torso bringing their bodies closer together.

And there they were. Two friends. Maybe a little more than friends now. Just giving into their emotions. Ignoring the boundaries that their friendship or their gender provided. Ignoring the fact that someone might walk in on them or that this simple gesture might change their friendship forever.

Nevertheless they continued. They continued to kiss and to hum every now and then due to how nice the feeling was. The feeling of skin to skin contact or the feeling of being wanted. The feeling of hands running through tangles of hair and a few giggles every so often.

They went on like this for a while. Enjoying each others presence and wondering why they hadn't done this sooner.

A mischievous smile takes over Kendall's features and Sam freezes when she feels her hand trailing down her body.

"K-Ken" Sam mutters hesitantly

"Shh" Kendall whispers soothingly "don't think"

Sam closes her eyes and indulges herself in Kendalls touch. Her hand slides down Sams abdomen tracing outside the waistband of her panties.

Heartbeats quicken when Kendall's hand goes under Sams shorts. A whimper escapes Sams lips when Kendall starts to rub circles over the fabric of her panties.

"Hurry up" gasps Sam causing Kendall to smile

"Oh you want me to go slower?" teases Kendall making sure the motions of her fingers are slow and torturous

Sam bites her lip desperate for direct contact, but she knows Kendall won't give in that easily.

"is that better" smiles Kendall

"fuck you" Sam mutters before pressing her lips against the smiling pair in front of her

Kendall gasps but quickly gets the memo and kisses her friend back. Sam sucks on Kendall's tongue causing her to moan and giving Sam the satisfaction she needed.

Kendall is taken aback with Sams eager kissing but she gladly enjoys it nevertheless. Sam takes Kendall's bottom lip between her teeth tugging at it and making Kendall whimper.

By this point Kendall has forgotten all
about her plan to tease Sam through her underwear. Instead they have both completely indulged themselves in this surprisingly emotional kiss.

Sam looks at Kendall's neck and can't help but think about how nice and soft her skin looks. Oh the things she'd love to do to her. So she says fuck it. It's now or never.

Sams lips wrap around Kendall's neck gently kissing and nipping on the skin. Quickly, Sam realized that this was Kendall's weak point.

Kendall buries her hands in Sams hair playing and tugging on it.

Sam begins to suck on her best friends neck earning tugs and moans

"Sam" she breathes

Sam continues her actions down Kendall's neck loving the reactions she's getting

"Sam" she moans again "oh my god Sam"

Sams eyes open and she quickly sits up when she notices that there is no one there with her. Her eyebrows furrow and she rubs her eyes to get a grip on what's going on.

"finally" Kendall says from across the room "oh my god Sam you've been a sleep for so long. I kept calling your name but you couldn't even hear me"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Sam mutters under her breath

It was a dream. It was a fucking dream. None of that happened and the thought that it might never actually happen nearly brings Sam to sad frustrated tears.

"no. I thought you were like in a coma for a second" Kendall replies

"no, that's not what I meant" Sam says "whatever it doesn't matter. why'd you wake me up?"

"oh!" Kendall smiles "Jon just asked me out on a date and I needed someone to freak out with!"

At this point Sam is about ready to shoot herself

"is that seriously why you woke me up?" Sam asks

"yea"

"alright well I'm going back to sleep" Sam says "If you dare wake me up again for something as stupid as that I swear I will fucking nair your eyebrows off"

And she meant it.

A/n\\ This is kinda inspired by personal experience 😀🔫.

Idk if you like this or not bc it's not Kate McKinnon related but you can just imagine it's her I guess

Also I probably won't be updating often BECAUSE SCHOOL IS A LITTLE BITCH

My guy friend has been realllyyy flirty with me and idfk what to do like I very lowkey like him but like the feelings aren't exactly there ya know ??? like can he just be Kate McKinnon because that would be great

But yea comment/favorite/tell me your thoughts on this/love me ????