weak spot

*continuation of doubt*

Lana Del Rey plays through the room as I try to sketch my breathtaking girlfriend who is in front of me.

She holds a pencil between her teeth and furrows her eyebrows as she lays on her stomach across the bed with papers scattered around her. I smile at the way her eyes scrunch when reading even though she is already wearing her glasses.

"What's the point of learning about the government" she huffs setting the textbook down "Its not like I'm going to be a senator or anything"

"but baby it's still important to know what's going on in politics and how things work" I say

"I guess but fuck this class. I just want to dance, learning anything else is pointless"

"I loved taking classes, I don't know what you're talking about"

"I'd like them if you were in them. But no, of course I date a cougar"

"what did you just call me?" I laugh "I'm only a year older"

"but you're all done with college and I'm not" she wines

"stop being such a cry baby" I smile as I sketch her ass

She has such a nice ass.

I do her legs and finish up the details of her face. Not bad. Not my best work, but I literally drew this in five minutes so I'm happy with it.

"Holtzy. Baby." Bri says "if you miss school so much maybe you would like to do this work for me...?"

"Bri. Baby. I don't miss school THAT much" I smirk

She sighs and flicks me off.

If it was anyone else, my eyes would probably roll to the back of my head and I would mentally curse them out due to their immaturity. But Bri is not anyone else. She could probably get away with doing anything and I'd still be in total awe of her. Which could be pretty bad.

She's my weak spot. She could easily take advantage of me. But I know that I could easily take advantage of her as well. I would never do that though. Not to anyone and especially not to her.

I stand up from the rolly chair and move the scattered papers out of the way. I lay down next to Bri and she smiles when she sees me next to her.

"take a break" I say "you've been working for hours"

"but this project is due tomorrow"

"you're not getting anything done anyways, might as well enjoy a break" I shrug "don't worry baby, you'll get your work done"

"but I'm so stressed" she sighs "It's just so much"

"I know, but I'll help you with it like usual it will be fine" I say and kiss her temple "there's nothing to worry about"

"thanks" she smiles "it's just so hard to balance everything you know ? Like I go to class and then I dance every other hour and I barely get to see you and whenever I do see you I'm doing homework and I miss spending time wi-"

I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers. I pull back and notice that her cheeks are red from the unexpected action.

"you were rambling" I say

"oh"

"...but I also just wanted to kiss you" I smirk

A shy smile creeps on her face and I can't help but kiss her once again, this time causing her to fall back on the bed with me on top. She squirms under me and giggles.

My heart melts at the beautiful sound. Fuck I'm so in love with this girl. She meets my lips eagerly and wraps her arms around my neck to pull me in closer.

Bri takes me by surprise when she buckles up her hips to meet mine. Fuck fuck fuck.

My lips go down to her neck determined to take her mind off of things and make her feel good. My lips gently nip and suck on her skin causing her breathing to accelerate. Her fingers bury themselves in my hair and massage my scalp. My hips slowly rock back and forth on top of hers making her moan and tug at my roots.

I can't help but smile at the effect that I have on her. I love making her feel this way. Seeing how I can take her mind off of everything except for each other. How I can pleasure her and how I know exactly where to go and what to do to receive the desired reaction.

Her hands cup my cheeks guiding our lips together once again. Her tongue moves against mine greedily as gasps escape her lips every so often.

I part my lips from her and my heart nearly melts when I hear her whimper softly. My lips peck right under her jaw before grazing my tongue against her skin.

"baby" She whines

She's ticklish there.

I ignore her protest and continue licking her neck.

"BABY" she's full on giggling now

"STOP" she giggles kicking her legs and attempting to get away

I blow on the wet skin and she squirms from the sensation. I give her a second to breath and gain her composure

"why do you like torturing me!" she smiles and sits up

"doesn't seem like torture to me with that grin you're wearing"

She rolls her eyes and pushes me down on the bed where she straddles my waist.

"it's ok I forgive you" she smiles

"good" I grin

She pecks my lips and I feel her cold hands go under my shirt, resting on my abdomen. Her lips peck mine once again and her hands start feeling up and down my torso. She teases me with one more short kiss before placing her hands at my sides and tickling me.

"NO" I say "BRI STOP"

She giggles on top of me and has the audacity to keep tickling me.

"BRI" I laugh trying to get her hands off of me "BRI!"

Every time I scurry away she's right behind me ready to attack. This cute little fucker just likes watching me suffer doesn't she.

"SABRINA" I yell in a fit of laughter

"Oh shit!" she smiles "Full name and everything"

I take a deep breath once she decides to leave my poor ticklish sides alone.

"you're the worst" I say with a grin

She blows a kiss at me and smiles.

"ok." she sighs looking at all of the papers we completely scattered when making out "let's get to work"

A/N\\ I HAVEN'T WRITTEN SHIT IN FOREVER OMG NO ONE IS GOING TO READ THIS

GOD IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT DONT WORRY MY LOVE FOR KATE HASNT FADED ONE BIT

but speaking of Kate OUR BABY IS ON A ROLL OMG SO MANY NEW INTERVIEWS AND SNL STARTED YESTERDAY AND MASTERMINDS CAME OUT AND SHE FCKING WON AN EMMYYYYY CAN YOU BELIEVE LIKE WOW WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

also I don't know she had a girlfriend and that shattered my heart a lil not gonna lie but I'm glad she's happy I just wish it was with me lol

IM GONNA TRY TO WRITE MORE OK?? TILL NEXT TIME

*i currently revised this and realized I accidentally called "Bri" "Audrey" a few times yikes . Having multiple storylines can get so confusing. *