Nice n Clean

*i use the names jillian and holtzmann interchangeably*

I cautiously kick the door open with my foot since my hands are busy trying to balance a tray with six cups of coffee on top.

"WELL ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME" Patty smiles and quickly comes over to retrieve her coffee

Holtz looks up from what she's working on and smirks when she sees me.

Abby comes up to get her coffee as well and Erin is too busy trying to start a conversation with Kevin.

"Here" I hand Jillian her coffee as I take a sip of my own

"thank you love" She says and sets it down somewhere it won't disintegrate

I see Patty sitting at a booth drinking her coffee and decide to accompany her.

"hey" i say

"hi" she says with a smirk

"what?" i ask "why are you smiling like that?"

"so the sex is good?"

"the fuck?" i giggle at the unexpected question "..yea"

"sure sounded like it"

"WHAT" i gasp

"you guys are loud" Patty chuckles

"oh my god you heard us?"

"baby, who didn't hear you. Also, this morning holtz told me she made you come five times last night. That girl does not hold back"

"Oh my god" i say covering my face with my hands

"so is she kinky? i bet she is. i bet she makes her own fucking sex toys"

I just look at her, hands still covering my face so she won't notice it getting redder because she's in fact right.

"calm down, it's not like holtzmann's gonna keep it a secret anyways. So what, is she into like bondage and stuff?"

I just barely nod my head, not knowing what else to say.

"I fucking knew she was a kinky little shit" she laughs

"what are we talking about here ?" holtzmann says as she slides in the booth

"you look like you're about to pass out from embarrassment" she smiles at me

"I was just teasing her" Patty chuckles "telling her how i heard you guys last night"

"oh that" holtz grins "look what she did!" she proudly tugs her collar down exposing a large hickey covering a chunk of her neck and collarbone

"DAMNN" Patty praises me "not bad!"

"Holtzmann!" I smile, flabbergasted at her careless actions. This woman gives no fucks.

"she acts all sweet and innocent in front of you guys but see what she did to me? I don't even have time to rest, she just can't get enough of me" Holtz smirks and gives me a wink

"Poor baby" I smile and roll me eyes as my fingers gently run through her hair

Patty just stares at us fascinated by our bickering.

"Hey holtzmann did you finish making the extra proton guns?" abby asks approaching us

"sure did" she smiles

"already? That usually takes you forever"

"sure does. looks like i don't have anything else to do all day"

I feel holtzmanns finger smear some kind of charcoal-like substance across my face.

"oh would you look at that. I think i'm going to have to clean you up now. ugh i'm such a clutz" she grins "TO THE SHOWER"

She bolts out of the booth and nearly drags me across the floor with her.

"cmon babe put some pep in your step, if left on too long that substance could really do some damage"

"WHAT" I panic

"kidding" she smiles closing the bathroom door behind me "I just wanted us to be alone already"

Her hands start to unbutton my shirt as she looks up with a smile.

"now lets get you cleaned up"

A/N\\ Short lil story but this is the first time i wrote in an actual "ghostbusters" setting and i really liked it .

You guys are probably going to hate me for this but I don't really ship Holtzbert and im not a huge fan of Erin. Yikes. You can just pretend it's erin though if it makes you happy.

I've been reading holtzmann fics all day and i feel so fucking useless.

Ok gotta go pack but more to come on stories like this one . Kinky holtzmann is the best holtzmann .