Liar Liar, Pants On Fire

**So like I said, updates will be once a week. I had planned on uploading the first chapter on the 14th, but I got busy and I'm currently going through rush right now, so life is a little hectic. Nonetheless, I hope you fall in love with this new story. :)**

Edited

"Alright, now we're going to move on to everyone's favorite topic besides mating. Female maturation." Our teacher paused to avoid having to talk over the hoops and hollers of all the douchey unmated males in the class. Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms over my chest - not even making an attempt to conceal my annoyance as our teacher tried, and failed, to quiet the class down.

Moments like these were the only times I was actually thankful for being a weak little Omega. When it came to mating and bearing pups, most males wolves everywhere only ever sought after strong, high-ranking she wolves. It was in our basic nature to want a strong lineage. It was in a male wolf's DNA to be automatically attracted to a female with large, wide hips because those females typically carried the strongest heirs. Just like it was in a female wolf's DNA to seek after power and strength, because they were the best protectors and could adequately protect a family.

But, with that being said, when it came to meaningless flirting and quick fucks, I was always the desired target. Well, me along with every other Omega female in my pack. Omegas were usually never paired with a high-ranking pack member, so males usually didn't care about upsetting someone's future mate by taking their other half's virtue. It was hard keeping the wandering hands off my body at all times, as well as making sure I didn't ever put myself in a position to be cornered by one or more shit head wolves who thought it was okay to take something that someone wasn't willing to give them, but I had managed over the last 17 years.

I had endured so many crude remarks and comments from any and every higher-ranking unmated male in my pack, that I'd honestly lost count at this point. It was never ending - mainly because I couldn't fight back – even if I so desperately wanted to. I usually got the worst of the crude remarks and disrespectful ass smacks. This was all due to the fact that, not to be vain, I was one of the prettier she wolves we had in our pack. Not to mention, the least annoying and demanding.

You weren't allowed to ask for things as an Omega. You simply took what you were given and never complained. You only ever spoke up if you wanted a good smacking. At least, that's how our pack was run. I've heard stories from girls that have been transferred to our pack after the Mate's Ball about other packs actually respecting and treating their lower ranking members like actual human beings - but that was just hear say mumble jumble that you could never quite trust.

"Alright, ALRIGHT! Enough. So, I'm going to go ahead and preface this lesson with some basic info about mating, which you all should know since we just covered that unit last week. As you all know, a male wolf can detect his mate after he's turned 18, no matter the age of his other half, whereas a female's mate must be of legal age for her to be able to sense the bond pre-marking. Now, maturation for every female were will take place on the day of her 18th birthday. This is why we refer to 18 as the "legal age". It really has nothing to do with males at all, the only change they go through is acquiring their own personal scent. Mark that down in your notes; it will be a question on your test later next week." Our teacher paused as the sound of pencils scraping across paper filled the room.

"Continuing on, a female's wolf will recognize the need to adapt its human side in order to attract her mate and also be in prime shape to bear the strongest pups she can possibly produce. A female will know exactly at what moment her body is sent into maturation, as it is said to be remarkably painful. I can tell you all from experience that that part is very much true." A few girls started whining while guys high-fived each other about the joys of "having a dick". From the way some of them acted, I knew they had more dick in their personality than in their pants.