5

Mes wanted to update and so We shall continue the Little ball room Scene.....

Alana POV-

Of course he was going to be here, He's one of the billionaires Here. Uggh, This night isn't like I wanted it. Ahhh!!! Mother fu-

"Well, well" I heard Jacob say. I look up to see him smirking. "Guess who's here Alana" He says. Yes Jacob I know who's here.

"Let's go greet them shall we" He smirks looking down at me. "Your cute and a little mischievous" I said and he chuckles, walking us towards him, arms link, to link.

Mr. Maloley was talking to Some people that was until Jaocb says "hi Nate" He smiles.

Mr. Maloley nods at the people and they left while he turned around towards us.

"H-" he stopped talking cause he saw me. "Miss. Myles? Your his date?" He asks, I nodded.

"Yes sir."

He looked a little.... Jealous? Hmm..

"Well, This is my date and girlfriend, Macy, Macy this is Jacob and Alana" He smirks at Jacob. I roll my eyes at Mr. Maloley.

"Hey, Nice to meet you two" she smiles at us "Nice to meet you two" I smiled back at her. But I faked smiled. I'm kinda slightly jealous that he had a girlfriend.

Uggh Alana, What the hell are you saying?!

"Hey babe find my name on the table please?" He smiles at her. "Of course" She smiles, walking away.

"Jacob, I'm going to the bathroom okay?" I smiled. "okay" He said and kisses my cheek. I blush walking away to go to find the bathroom.

After a few minutes later, I found the bathroom. After I did my business, wash my hands, and drying my hands off, I threw the paper towel in the trash. I opened the door to see Mr. Maloley infront of me.

He pushes me a little and shut the door behind him. "What are you doing here Miss. Myles! didn't I tell you if I ever catch you With him again I was going to buy his little shop out" He said.

"I'm not at Work Mr. Maloley so" I trailed off, Going to the door opening it, but he instantly shuts it back with his hand in the way. Why?

Then as on cue, He pins me against the door. "Look, I don't know what you're pulling here, But stop getting with him okay?"

"How about I do whatever I want" I said and he scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"I'm the good guy in the companies, Jacob's Dad, He's the bad guy which makes Jacob a bad guy. Trust me I know his dating history. They all started with flirting and a couple of dates, but ended with girls crying"

I roll my eyes, sighing. "Why should I trust you?"

He leans down where his pink lips almost touched my ear. "Cause you will. I might be a jackasss, but in the middle, you have a sweet spot for me" he whispered in my ear. I felt chill bumps going up my spine, followed by my stomach churning.

"Did I tell you, you also look sexy in what you're wearing, it Makes me want to do things to you Miss. Myles" He kissed my earlobe and bite it a little.

Okay, so This man is Harassing me. More sexual then Harassing. But I took in every words his mouth kept saying to me. What was he doing to me cause I didn't want him to stop what he was doing.

"So" He paused and kissed my Neck. "Don't" He kisses my lower neck. "Let him" He kissed my collar bone. "Get to you" He pulled down my sleeve and kissed my shoulder.