26

Nate P.O.V.

Next day came around and I haven't even talked to Alana. I'm avoiding her for a reason. I kissed her. Right there in the elevator.

I wanted to go smoke but yet there is no weed around here. I should've packed some but they probably would've threw it away at security.

Macy was blabbing on about something. Her parent's or some shit, I wasn't even paying attention. I just nod my head and said okay, or that's awful.

I can care less about Macy right now cause all I can think of is Alana. She's been on my mind all day.

Hell, ever since I rehired her i think about her. Macy and I were suppose to go eat lunch with her parents so I had to dress in a "Appropriate" way.

I had on some kakhi shorts, sandals, and a polo shirt that Macy wanted me to wear.

"Okay, I'm ready" She smiles with her bag on her arm. "Oh wait! I've got to text Alana to tell her to come"

Macy gave me a frown on her face. "Why?"

"She's my P.A. why else?" I said clearly annoyed by her actions. "Do you have to?" She asked and I sighed.

"Yes Macy"

"And why is that?"

I picked up my phone and texted her telling her to meet us in the lobby.

"Because, it's looks professional. Your dad is bringing his P.A. why can't I bring mine?"

"Your P.A. is your ex-girlfriend" Alana texted back with an okay.

"So? I don't see her like that anymore. She's just a friend"

A friend I kissed and thought it was okay.

"Yeah She's a friend alright" She mumbled leaving out the door. I followed her going to the elevator.

We got down and into the lobby seeing Alana in one of those off the shoulder shirts, blue jeans and shoes heels or sandals.... might be sandals. She had her shades on top of her head and hoop earrings.

Damn Alana she's trying me. She wants me to have sex with her.

Nathan, Stop saying shit like that!

"I was about to go with Sarah when you texted me"

"Oh my bad" I smiled at her, she didn't return a smile, only a blank face.

Yeah she's pissed at me from yesterday.

"You can still go with her" Macy said in a hateful way and I saw the way Alana looked at her.

God, she's so pretty when she's mad Such a turn on....

"How about I-"

"Let's go" I cut Alana off by dragging us outside. We waited for the valet to get my car. The valet got my Porsche and I got my keys.

"Alana, you can come on my side" I said pulling up my seat. She was about to walk my way but Macy stopped her.

"Alian! You can come sit behind me" She says. Alana sighs, walking her way and climbed in.

She gave me a glare, climbing in. I just gave a sheepish smile, putting my seat back and hopping in to crank it up.

😚😚😚😚😚

When we got to the place, Macy was the first to get out and Alana. Then I got out, locking my doors.

I went where they were walking Macy was walking beside me and Alana was behind me.