24

Since I haven't updated this since like a longgggg timmmmeee so I'm going now. I hope you guys like this and I Dedicate this chapter to XxBad_QueenxX and cuteassluh for first voting and first comment!!

Thanks guys and let's continue the story!!!

Alana P.O.V.

2:22 A.M.

That's what the time said. Everyone was sleep. I heard Nate getting up, and I sighed feeling that I also had to get up and go to the bathroom.

I got up, carefully not to wake up Derek and started walking to the bathroom. I opened the door seeing him actually using the bathroom.

"Jeez, could've told me you were going to pee" I said about to close it back but he stopped me.

"Alana you seen my dick many times. I'm pretty sure it's not going to scar you for life." I rolled my eyes as he flushed the toilet, zipping his fly up. I closed the door as he washed his hands and threw the paper towel in the trash can as he sat down on his couch in here.

Yeah, Nate totally lost some screws. Nate patted the empty spot beside him. "Come sit" He said. I sucked my teeth as I rolled my eyes, started walking towards him and sat down.

"What is this about?" I asked looking at him. "Why did you show that to them?" He asked, looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Derek wouldn't give me my laptop" I said, he chuckles leaning back and stroking his chin. "Yeah, that's Derek for you alright"

"I was going to delete it but I never really looked at the file"

He waved me off. "It's okay, we were in love" he said and I chuckled, leaning back with him. "Isn't that a little exclusive?"

"Hmm? Nah, it's obvious you love that guy. Whatever the fuck his name is"

"Sage the Gemini, you should know him he ma-"

"Red nose, gas paddle and panoramic. yeah. I know the brother" He waved off looking mad as I giggled.

"What" he chuckled, looking at me.

"Your J.E.A.L.O.U.S."

"No I'm not!" He exclaimed as I laughed, gripping his face. "Aww, the baby jealous" I said in baby talk as we laughed about it.

"I miss this" He said as I chuckled leaning back while his arm was around me where I cuddled into his chest. "I miss this too"

"Alana, if I could go back-" he started but I cut him off. "It's okay Nate, you were brainwashed"

He laughs. "What? Brainwashed? What? I was not"

"Yes you were"

"Okay" He chuckled.

There was a knock on the bathroom door and we got out or our position. He went inside of the shower as I went over to open the door. It was Derek.

"Hey I wondered where you went" he said as I giggled. "Yeah I just got finished peeing"

He nods his head. "Okay, I've got to pee then" He said. I moved out the way as he went through.

Oh god, Please let him not notice Nate.

I started panicking, feeling that we were going to get caught and all we did was talk.

I sat back down in my seat as everyone was still sleep. I started typing away on my phone.