29

Alana P.O.V.

A few days went by and I haven't even spoke to Nate. We came back from the trip but after that we went back to our regular lives.

I haven't spoke to none of the guys because of what happened to sarah. I said what I meant.

Nate didn't actually fire me... Once again. He "was" going to fire me but he gave it a second thought.

So now, I talk to my other friends, Yasmine, Rebecca and her friend Reginald. He was a good friend. I was on my lunch break, and we were eating at the mall.

"So your telling us this? You trust us?" Becca asked as I nodded, sipping my drink. "Yes I trust y'all 100% why wouldn't I?"

Yasmine and Becca exchanged glances at each other. "Well, because we haven't really hung out with you" Yasmine said. "And you never contact us. Only in the office" She added on. I sigh, looking down.

"I've noticed that but I want to have friends besides Sarah" I smile as they shrugged. "OH! How about him?" Reggie suggested as we saw an attractive man walking by.

"He's cute" I smiled to Reggie as he smirked. "Yeah he really his" Yasmine spoke up.

"Well lets see if he's really about this life" Reggie smiled, getting up and walking away.

"So why would he break up with Sarah like that?" Becca asked as I shrugged my shoulders. "They were fine last week, and the week before. But then when we went to that trip... he was a different person"

They nodded as I felt my phone buzz.

Nate😞🚫🚫- GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!

I started snickering texting back.

Me- Um... I believe this is my lunch break

Nate😞🚫🚫- Alana.... GET BACK HERE YOUR LUNCH BREAK BEEN OVER 2 MINTUES AGO!!

I rolled my eyes looking at the girls. "Y'all Mr. Maloley wants me back at the office" I stood up, gathering my things.

"Okay but don't have to much fun with him" Yasmine winked at me as the two of them laughed. I just cracked a smile. "I don't know about that ladies, he doesn't have my heart anymore. Sage boo got it" I said proudly, leaving from the table and out of the mall.

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

When I got to the double doors, I opened it to see that he had Macy bend over the desk as he thrust into her. He had her mouth covered so she couldn't moan or scream out.

"SORRY!" I closed the doors back and started walking to my office. I shuttered at the thought of them and I sat in my rolling chair.

A few mintues came by as I was writing some stuff that Nate Didn't do. Talk about lazy ass.

The door opened to him smirking. "Come to my office" I roll my eyes going to his office and sitting down in the twin chairs. "You did that on purpose" I stated not looking up at him, but had my arms folded.

"Excuse me?" He said as I rolled my eyes. "You did that on purpose"

He sighs. I didn't bother to look at him though. "What did I do on purpose Alana?"

"You knew you were going to fuck her that's why you texted me saying to come back"

"Alana" He said as I ignored him, still looking down. "Alana, look at me" He said as I didn't. "Look I've got things to do Nate" I started walking towards the door opening it when he slammed it back. I rolled my eyes, turning around to him. Looking him dead in the eye.

"Happy?"

He smirked. "Not quite, and call me by Last names Basis baby, we aren't there anymore" He lifted my chin with his hands as I snatched away from him. He chuckles.

"You miss me don't you Alana?" He asked as I shake my head no. "Come on Alana. I know you miss me. I know you miss me doing this" He smirked, kissing my hand.

"No. I don't. I don't miss you at all Nate. I have a boyfriend who loves me"

He rolled his eyes. "So you really think Sage the Gemini.. The rapper... think he loves a girl that's a nobody huh?" He kissed my hand as I moved it away from as he chuckled.

"Nate, leave me alone. I thought we've been over this"

He shrugged, smirking. "We have but I like to make you seem...." He paused, whispering in my ear. "So mad at me it's a turn on"

I scoffed pushing him back, while he laughed. I was about to open the door once again but he closed it once again.

"Can I leave?" I asked, irritated at this bastard. He planted his hand next to my head on the door. "I don't know can you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Alana, you've got to stop rolling those pretty brown eyes"

"Why are you suddenly being so fu-" before I could even get anymore words out, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Nate called out. "Macy" Macy had said. He holded me by the neck and whispered in my ear. "Leave out of my office and don't talk to me anymore unless I need you" He stated as I couldn't breath trying to move his hand from my neck.

"Understand?" He stated as I had teary eyes, trying to see him.

I'm glad I left this bastard.

"Understand?" He stated serious as he could get. I nod my head eagerly and he let go as I regained my air once again.

"Good, now get out my office" He looked at me with his serious face. He opened the door for me and I left out but only getting a death glare towards Macy.

She went in and he slammed the door. Everyone started looking towards me and the office and then went back to doing what they were doing.

I felt tears pricking at the corner of my eyes and didn't know they were. It just the fact that Nate is hurting me REALLY bad. It hurts that I have to see the guy I REALLY love getting married to someone he really care for.

It was a lie, Sage doesn't have my heart. I just hated that I still loved Nate and he still has my heart. I felt tears coming down like a waterfall. I had to go to the bathroom to cry my eyes out.

My momma always told me to be strong cause Men don't care about women crying and their feelings, They care about being able to get with you or your just a side hoe that he can just play around with. Right now I'm being weak.

I can't show this side of me, it will effect me as a person I once was. I started crying more to and slid down the wall, just crying.

Is this what happens when you love someone and they hurt you? It was crazy how love is. But that's how the game is.

You love so freaking much but then it ends with a broken heart.

A/N: LAST CHAPTER BIHH WILL BE PROBABLY TOMORROW might! But I hope you guys liked and next chapter will be a time skip Everyone so it'll be the wedding but something is going to happen

Anyways, love you guys and love you favs wilksbabygirl1 dramatious -cocky GilinskysMarijuana bbystassie XxBad_QueenxX