30

Y'all this is the last chapter...... I'm going to cry. Maybe there will be a happy ending..... But hopefully you guys will love it. Also.... Thanks for the supporters who supported me in this book, voting, commenting and just reading this book.

You guys are amazing and now its time to start the last chapter. 😢😢😢😢

3 months later......

Nate P.O.V.

"Today is the day man don't you feel excited!" Reese exclaimed as I sighed putting my hands on my face. "No I'm not ready, I don't now how it's going to turn out!"

Honestly I don't even know. I mean I love the girl but it was something else in my heart telling my not to do it not to fully get married to her. At first it was stupid because I was with.....

I'm not even going to say the girls name. After that day what happened in the office, she asked me to switch her down stairs, so I wouldn't have to see her anymore. My new P.A. was a good one but she's not like.... Her.

it didn't matter to me anymore cause the girl I once fell in love, I don't feel for her anymore. Those feelings where put aside and I was actually marrying a girl I Really loved. Even though I didn't really liked Macy after the shit she pulled, I was over her but now.... I'm ready... I'm ready for Macy to be Mrs. Macy Maloley

"You'll be fine man." He patted my back as I sighed, Looking up at him. "Your right" there was a knock on the door and it opened to Serena, Macy's bestfriend.

"Nate, there's something wrong with Mace. She locked herself in the room, crying" I stood up, following her.

I seen all the bridesmaid all outside the door. "What's wrong?" I asked her sister, Tiffany. "She's crying. She's scared to get married today" She said as I sighed about to opened the door but her mother Mrs. Lyes slapped the shit out of it.

"No! It's bad luck to see the bride" She yells as I frowned, rubbing my hand.

If she was a guy I would've knocked her the fuck out but since she's my mother- in- law.... I have to tolarate this women.

"I'll talk to her from outside the door then" I said. "Will give you two privacy" Mrs. Lyes smiled, shooing the bridesmaid with her. I knocked on the door. "Babe?"

"Nate?"

"Yeah" I sat down next to the door. "What's wrong? Why are you crying on the happiest day?" I asked as I heard her sigh, sniffing. "I'm scared Nate" She whispered but loud enough where I could hear her. "Why?"

"Because, what if we were rushing into this marriage thing? I haven't Even fully planned my life out, how do I know if your the one I should be marrying to?" She asked. I could hear her sniffles.

"Mace. I know your the one for me, what to know why?" I asked as I didn't hear anything else. "Because Your afraid. Your afraid of this new life where going to have but look on the bright side.... Where going to be together in this..."

"I love you because we were made to love each other Macy. When you really love someone. You can feel it.... Well I feel it with you. I really feel the love with you."

"Even after Alana?" She sniffed as I tensed up hearing that name. But she actually got her name right for once. "Even after Alana" I started feeling a pang in my chest. Something about her still gave me a soft spot for the girl but I haven't talked to her in over 3 months so I didn't care.

"So get your little ass up and let's go out here and get married" I said as I heard her small laugh from outside the door. "Okay" she chuckles.

I get up from the door and started walking towards the other room where the bridesmaids looked up at me. "She's okay" I smiled as they cheered me on.