19

I think some people probably got a little confused as to why Nate was with Macy, I'm going to do a flashback.

Flashback

Nate POV

The men started to put in my glass and I watched how they were doing it. I couldn't believe that Macy and Alana fought in here, it just didn't make sense as to why.. but it did. Macy raped me and Alana beat her ass.

"Sir Nate?" I turned around to see that it was James. "Yes James?"

"Macy is in the bathroom... she won't open up the door. We heard her crying and then after that she wasn't responding"

I sigh, going in my elevator. When I got off, I went towards her room and to her bathroom door.

"Macy!" I knocked on the door. I didn't hear anything. "Macy!"

I still didn't hear anything. I heard water running when I put my ear to the door. What is she doing?

I try to open the door and it was locked. "Macy!!"

I started to hit the door with my shoulder and then I kicked it open to see that there was water overflowing in the bath tub and she was not even surface.

She's trying to kill herself! "Macy!!" I yelled, getting her body out of the tub. I turned the water off and picked her up, taking her in her room.

I laid her down on the ground and started to do CPR on her. "Macy come on!"

I was still doing CPR and she wasn't responding. I checked her pulse and they were fainting just a little bit. "MACY COME ON!" I did CPR and when I did it the last time, she coughed up water, while I brought her head up.

She looked around and then at me. "Why did you save me?" She whispered, "You should've left me to die Nate. I don't deserve to be alive. I raped you and it wasn't right! I'm sorry!" She cried, while I pulled her in a hug.

This made me break a little and I get so sad for her. "It's okay Macy. I forgive you"I said and she pulled away, still crying.

"How can you forgive me so easily? After what I done to you?"

"I don't know... I just can"

She smiled, pulling me into another hug.

End of flashback

Alana P.O.V.

"No! I'm not going back to him!" I yelled to Sarah as I finshed up eating my breakfast.

"Please Alana! Jack says that he feels incomplete without you" She says, causing  me to sigh. "Pity" I bitterly said causing her to sigh.

"Please Lana" She says. I sigh again and lean against the counter.  "You know what.... Maybe I'll reconsider" I smiled at her. She squeals clapping her hands.

"When pigs fly" I folded my arms and she huffs of frustration. "Please Alana"

"Nope" I popped the "p" call me stubborn but when he talked to me last night. Hurtful words I could ever hear. So that was it, no more of our Swirl couple.