8

Nate POV

"Look, your fired alright!" I yelled at Payley. She frowns, Seeing tears form in her eyes.

"How could you fire Mr. Maloley?! I gave you what you wanted and you're going to fire me!" She yells. I sigh, running a hand down my face.

"Look Payley that was one time thing and I'm firing you because you don't even do your job right! How did you even Graduate high school? You know what just clean out your office, and leave."

"Fine then. I don't have to listen to you I'll find another job" She yells leaving my office. Well, Guess who's day is brigthen now that she's gone.

I turned around in my chair, looking down seeing them getting rid of the coffee shop. Yep I'm glad that they are getting rid of it. I sipped my coffee I had got from my other worker. She went a couple blocks from here.

I looked to see two people looking across the road. Hmm.. Who was that? I narrowed my eyes again seeing Miss. Myles and Jacob.

I groaned at them. Uggh, I hate their relationship. He thinks he's a good person but I know about his records.

Hmmm.. Hold up? Miss. Myles is suppose to be in here and not out there.

I took a sip of my coffee again, putting it down on my desk and out my office.

Alana POV-

"Yeah, He wants it down" one of the workers said, Talking to another person.

I can't believe Mr. Maloley did this. That is a sick man. I looked to see all the construction workers were doing their job.

"I can't believe this" I mumbled to myslef. "Me neither" I heard a voice say. I looked to see Jacob beside me.

"When did you get here?" I asked. "Seconds ago" He says and I nodded.

"But" He sighed, folding his arms. "It was soo crazy. The inspector- Lane came. Always smiled but Tuesday when he came in, He looked disappointed" Jake said and I looked at him.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Well. I told dad to not to worry about trying to find out what happened. So, I'm going to finish college and then find another job" He said all sad like. I grabbed his hand and he squeezed it.

I closed my eyes. I had to tell him the truth now.

"Jake" I opened my eyes to look at him. "Yeah" He looks down at me.

"Look- I, I know who did this" I said. I didn't want to get him mad and disappointed.

"Who?" He asked and I didn't want to say.

"Alana if you tell me I'm not going to get mad" He smiles at me, squeezing my hand.

"It.... It was Mr. Maloley" I said, I saw his whole demeaner change. He frowned with his Jaw clenched.

"What the fuck is he?" He pulls away from my hand and walk in the building.

"Jake no. Please" I said but it was too late. Mr. Maloley was in the lobby.

"Well, well," He smirked, folding his arms.

"What the fuck did you do?" Jake voice was louder than ever.

"I told you to stop trying to harass my P.A. and I seen you two go together but.... She's my P.A and I need her way more than you do"

"Please Nate I don't like you. Your Employees.... They don't like you, your mom doesn't like you. Even Alana doesn't like you. Your always doing some shit to these people" He said and I watched the two bicker at each other.

"Aww, are you mad because I fucked your ex-girlfriend? Wait? She came to me and asked me to fuck her and you know what I did? I kept hitting, and hitting, and hitting, and hitting. You should've heard her say my name" He said. Who was Mr. Maloley talking about?

"Fuck you Nathan Maloley" He yells pushing him and Mr. Maloley pushed him back which they started fighting.

I never seen Mr.Maloley fight, but he was getting some licks in. I also saw Jake bucking and a ducking. Some of the guys pulled them apart.

"Get off of me" Jake pushed them off of them. "I don't care what you say Nate. I don't fuck with people that Does this shit. Go fuck a dick" and with that Jacob left, with my hand in his.

"Jake"

He stopped and turned around towards me.

"Yeah?"

"Look, I- I can't Leave here"

"Alana, look at me" He said, lifting up my face. "Look, come and work for my dad company. He loves you more than he ever did with any more of my girlfriends"

"Jake I" I started.

"Just say yes and my dad will pay you more than Cold Bastard is" He said and I had to chuckle at that.

"I-

"Fuck no, she's not going with you" Mr. Maloley says walking towards us.

"Why do you care? She's my girlfriend and I know she doesn't want to go with someone who's cold, selfish and only cares about him self"

"She's been my P.A. since she was 21 and she's 24 now. Do the math Genius" Mr. Maloley said.

"What!" He chuckles. "Oh my goodness, wow" Jake clapped. "I'm not dumb like you"

"Alana? Who are you going to go to? Huh?" Mr. Maloley asked me.

"I'm going to go with.."

A/N: Hey guys suspense here right? I know it's a bad Cliff hanger though

Buttttt thanks for Voting this book and thanks for Commenting in this book. You guys have been good supporters to me.

Love ya😍😍