5

"Alexa what happened?" Alpha Paul of my pack shouts walking towards me.

Spencer must have mind linked him of our arrival.

I go to speak but words just don't come out.

"Its not her fault Paul. I was attacked by another wolf. He had Alexa pinned so I tried to protect her." Spencer coughs as he tries to stand.

I quickly put his arm around my shoulder and try to hold him up.

"Lets get you in, I linked for the pack doctor he should be over in a second. Do you know who it is who attacked you?" Paul says.

"No, but he wanted Alexa." Spencer says pained as we walk.

"Alexa? Do you know why this wolf wanted you?" Paul asks looking into my eyes.

I shake my head no.

He's our mate. Of course he wants us.

Emma snaps.

'Shut up." I snap back then cut the link.

We bring Spencer in and lay him on his bed in the pack house.

"I'm going to get some supplies from down stairs, I'll be back" Alpha Paul says then leaves.

I sit beside Spencer who grabs my hand.

"I'm sorry love." He says as a tear falls down my face.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault." I say.

"What if I didn't get there in time? Or what if something happened to me? They would have taken you." Spencer says his voice getting slightly louder.

I don't say anything.

"I will never let anything happen to you Alexa. You belong with me no one can ever come in the way of that. I love you."

He then sits up, and pulls me closer.

I'm now straddling him, and my arms are wrapped around his neck.

He places small kisses on my face, jaw, and neck.

I smile.

Spencer does love me. He proves it to me everyday. I could never leave him, not even if I found my mate.

Spencer then makes his way to my lips which I gladly comply to.

As we kiss, someone clears their throat.

"Beta Spencer?" Spencer growls and pulls away.

"Yes?" Spencer asks annoyed.

"I'm here to check on you
" the voice says.

I get off of Spencer and look to see our Pack Doctor William walking towards us.

I awkwardly move back so the Doctor can examine Spencer.

In the door frame is Alpha Paul staring at me.

I walk over to him with my head hung low.

He takes a step back so now we're in the hallway.

"I'm going to ask you again, what happened?" He says with authority.

"Some guy had me trapped in the bathroom, and Spencer came to save me. " I say trying not crumble from my alphas glare.

"Do you know who attacked yous?" He asks like he already knew the answer.

"No Sir." Which technically isn't a lie since I don't know his name.

"Okay, you may leave now." He says, I wasn't planning in leaving Spencer's side but I guess I will now.

I scurry to my apartment across the street and once in, I lean against the door.

"Alexa?"  I hear my roommate aka my bestfriend Mia shout from her room.

"What are you doing here?" She asks appearing.

"I live here?" I say with a chuckle.

"Well duh, but I thought you would be with Spencer since it's an important night you guys. Wait did you say no?" She asks eyes widening.

"No, I said yes but we were attacked. We came back and he's with the pack doctor." I say taking off my heels.

"Oh my god are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, but Spencer isn't quite."

"Who was it who attacked yous? Was it rogues?"

"It wasn't rogues and I don't know who it was." I say standing up.

"I wonder why'd they attack you, you were in secluded but like populated area." She says confused.

I stare at her, tears in the brim and I see her face softened.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" She asks coming closer to me.

"Spencer could have been seriously injured or even died." I sob.

"Honey he's okay and that all that matters right now. We'll find that bastard who hurt him and make him pay." She says hugging me.

I cry in Mia's arms all while thinking of those grey eyes that linger in my head.

🔹   🔹   🔹

Hmm. I don't know how I feel about this chapter. Might re do it.

Let me know what ya think.

Xo