21

Alexa's POV

I hear loud banging and a terrible growl. I sit up from my room which is locked because Spencer doesn't want me trying to escape again.

Even if I tried I've grown even weaker.

My mate bond is slowly diminishing, my skin has turned pale, I now have a blue cast.

I basically look dead.

The growl and banging continue.

It's probably Spencer's wolf going crazy again.

When I was strong enough, the house I was in was a complete disaster.

Furniture destroyed and glass broken everywhere.

I was utterly petrified to be in his presence when his wolf was in control.

The growls has grown so loud it sounds like its right outside my door.

I have nothing to protect me, Spencer has removed anything that I could use as a weapon.

The doorknob begins to shake and I know I have to hide.

With the little adrenaline of fear, I quickly go to the opposite side of the room,  and grab the lamp next to me.

I'm not going to let this psycho wolf kill me.

This isn't Spencer. Spencer was never violent unless protecting the pack.

Suddenly the door comes flying towards me at full-speed.

I duck as it breaks into pieces of wood above my head.

I look up to see a shocking sight.

Lorenzo.

My mate.

Before he could reach me hear a loud bang and everything goes blank.

***
I jolt up.

Standing in front of me is Spencer.

I mean his wolf staring at me with dark eyes.

"Get up.  We have to leave." I can tell this is James speaking to me.  So angry and demanding.

"Why?  What's going on?" I say.

I can't believe me seeing Lorenzo was a dream.  It felt so real.

"That alpha has found our location.  He will be here with in 2 hours. I'm taking you to the opposite side of Germany until I can figure out how I am going to kill him." He says starting to pack a bag of clothes for me.

"You can't kill him." I say getting up to face him.

I don't know where this courage and strength came from but I right now I didn't care.

"And why not Alexa? I will do everything in my power to keep you.  And if that means killing Lorenzo,  I have no problem with doing so.  You are mine. "

James starts to approach me.

I stand my ground.

"I will never be yours! The Moon Goddess gave me Lorenzo for a reason.  He is my mate,  not you! " I scream pushing him away from me.

James growls and suddenly I am taken by my hair and pulled out the room.

I scream as I am pulled down the stairs.

This bastard pulls me from the room I was in,  down the stairs, outside and into the back of a vehicle.

He slides in next to me and tells the driver to go.

I try to get out of the door beside me but it wont let me.

"Luxembourg" James barks at the driver.

"Sir help me!  I've been kidnap." I scream to the driver trying to reach for him.

Before I could, I feel pain on the side of my head and things go dark.

---
Lorenzo's POV

The whole plane ride, I was wide awake waiting to land.  We've finally reached Belgium an airport close to the North Sea, where supposedly my mate is near.

"There's a car, that is going to take us straight to your mate Lorenzo. " Briggs says as the doors of the plane open.

"Fuck that" I growl.

Instead of taking the stairs to the car,  I jump from the top of the stairs and shift into my wolf.

Not caring if humans have seen me.  All though this plane was private and run by a allianced pack, they still give business to humans.

As soon as my paws hit the pavement, I'm off.  Sprinting as hard as I can.

I mindlink my mate even though our bond is very weak.

I'm coming Alexa. I'll be there soon,  and I'm killing that fucker as soon as I lay eyes on him.

......

AH OMG I POSTED IM SO SORRY

IM IN COLLEGE/UNI RIGHT NOW AND IVE HAD SO MUCH GOING ON THESE PAST MONTHS DEALING WITH SCHOOL AND FAMILY

I HOPE Y'ALL CAN FORGIVE ME.

MORE COMING SOON ENJOY!

I know this was a short chapter buttt hey at least it's a chapter.

Xo,daprincess