14

The ride back was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

As soon as we pull up I hope out the car and rush back in the house.

I collect myself before seeing Spencer who's laughing with some of the guys over some beers.

I look at the clock, I was only gone twenty minutes.

I walk over to an empty couch and sit staring at the t.v, as everything registers in my head.

Lorenzo kissed me, and I kissed him back. And I want to do it again.

It was only a matter of time before you gave in. Emma says and I can tell she's smirking.

As I'm lost in thought I don't even realize Spencer plops down beside me.

He leans in for a kiss but I lean away for two reasons.

I don't deserve him and something is tugging at me that Lorenzo is right.

"Babe," Spencer says grabbing my chin so i look at him.

I raise my brows at him.

"Whats wrong?" He asks hurt.

I sigh, knowing I can't just flat out tell him. At least not here.

"Emma keeps bugging me for a run." I say.

Spencer nods, because he knows how annoying Emma is.

Says the girl, you know what I'm not even going to finish that sentence because it would be too long. She says.

"Want me to go with you?" He asks.

"I'd like to go alone, if you don't mind. Want to clear my head." I say looking into his eyes.

He nods, before giving my forehead a kiss and walking back over the guys he was talking to.

I walk to the back door, and out into the wooded backyard.

Behind the shed, I take off my clothes not wanting to rip them.

I then shift.

And boy does it feel good.

My bones begin to crack reforming, hair begins to grown on my skin and my kanines elongate.

'I'm trusting you to not get us in any perdicaments, Emma." I say through my mind.

Oh quit your yapping.

And that's all she says before cutting the link.

×Emma's POV×

I howl with joy.

Alexa never lets me take control, saying I get into mischief, but hey I'm a curious kind of wolf.

I jet off north of the territory, loving the way the dirt feels between my paws.

Trees dash by as my pace increases, everything soon becomes a blur.

I'm so focused on just running I don't see the black blob coming from my backside, tackling me.

We both go tumbling, I try to get back on my feet to see my attacker to be pushed down by a black paw.

Sparks radiate throughout my body.

Lorenzo.  I purr locking into my mates gaze.

His eyes dark as his coat.

'Mass.' He replies back bring his nose down to sniff me.

Loving his proximity, I like his nose, shocking him at first before he gives me a grin.

He then removes his paw from my chest I roll over so I'm on my stomach.

We sit there just staring at eachother.

Power radiates off of Mass, and I love it.

'Why is your human reluctant to us? We are meant to be.' He asks angrily, startling me.

I don't know, I keep trying to inform her that she's hurting everyone in the situation including herself. I say standing up.

'She cares to much this Beta.' He growls and I nod.

Well being alone for four years, make you want love. I say with a bit of sass.

He might be right, but I will defend Alexa.

Mass chuckles.

'Not you too. Did you two ever stop to think maybe the Moon Goddess didn't have us cross paths until now for a reason?' He asks standing up walking towards me.

Even with me standing tall at 5ft, Mass towers over me maybe 7ft.

I tAke a step back earning a smirk from Mass.

Now why would the Moon Goddess do that? During a gap like that, a lot can happen.

'Well clearly, I find out my mate is bound to Mary another wolf.' He says stopping in front of me.

I have to look up to see his face.

Maybe you should have gotten her sooner. I tease.

I them stand on my hind legs and push my paws against Mass' face making he step back, and then I take off running away from him.

I hear him howl, with emusment before he starts running after me.

Our game of Chase continues as I make sharp turns.

Every so often I would look to see if he was close, which he always was.

As I'm looking back I notice he's not there.

I turns head back forward when I ram my head into a tree.

I whimper in pain.

I get up, shaking my fur.

I then look up to not see a tree which I thought I bumped into but a wolf.

But not just anywolf, by its scent I can tell, it's rogue.

🔹  🔹  🔹

Uh Mass where'd you go??

**for any confusion it's pronounced like Ma (like ayo ma ;) then add th 'ss' not mass the type of unit but the nickname for the Italian name Massimo.

**another thing, I know there's grammar and spelling errors. So chill.