23!

•Spencer POV•

I can't get out.

I can see everything that I am doing.  But I'm not doing it.

Ever since I first shifted,  I couldn't control him.  My family was petrified of me.

And that absolutely killed me.  My own mother had to walk on eggshells around me because James would lash out for no reason.

Father took me to every powerful wolf to help me take James and they were scared to.

I was told that I,  James is evil.

I've struggled for so long.  My father would lock me in the basement and I would literally fight with myself physically;  when James Would try to shift I'd have to fight it,  mentally I was abused by James.  I was basically just the body that he lived in.

When I met Alexa,  James and I finally came to an agreement that she was the one.

She is the one.

She tamed James after my first mate died. She kept him calm, and gave him something to look forward to instead of beating me down.

When my mate died,  James went on a killing spree.  He killed every rogue that stepped on our pack territory. He even tried to attack my mother,  if it wasn't for Alexa trying to protect my mother,  ready to fight me the one who gave me life would be no more.

I owe Alexa happiness. She has kept me happy for four years.

Yes, I know that Lorenzo is her mate but the one person who has helped me with out even knowing it,  no longer mine makes me weak.  This has given James his opening. 

I've lost control.

And I'm scared.

•••••••
AHHHH I JUST WANTED TO GIVE You SOMETHING WHILE I TRY TO THINK OF HOW OUR STORY SHOULD COME TO AN END. 

Just to give you guys a head up there will be at most 12 more chapter left.

Thanks for the support.

Please give me some thoughts!

Xo,daaprincess