BONUS - Notes

So, at times through the trilogy, I've mentioned people in passing and not really explained who they were or people have just disappeared so I'll do my best to explain it. If there's anything you want explained, leave a comment and I'll edit this at some point.

Rachel and Harry (first mentioned in Troye II of You And I: Family Time) are Aiden's friends from school. They are the same age as him and while Troye was on tour, he spent the day with them so Connor could work.

Emma, who is mentioned a few times, is Troye's manager. I'm pretty sure that's the name of Troye's manager in reality too.

When Troye is in the hospital, Aiden and Tori are looked after Gina and Mrs Hargreaves who are the downstairs neighbours of Troye and Connor. They lost contact when Troye and Connor moved out of the apartment building to their house.

In the last chapter of You And I: Family Time, I started listing a whole bunch of kids names but didn't say whose kids they were. So here's their families:

Troye & Connor:
Aiden (9)
Victoria (5) - Tori
Parker (3)
Carson(3)
Mallory (1.5) - Mal

Zoe & Alfie:
Charlotte (6) - Charli
Zachary (4) - Zack

Jim & Tanya:
Scarlett (8)
Isabella (7) - Izzy
Tiffany (4)

Kayla & Michael:
Dylan (8)
Mackenzie (6) - Kensi

Tyler & Isaac:
Jordan (7)

Joe & Trina:
Brodie (3)
Sara (2)

Caspar & Gabbie:
Lila (4)
Benjamin (2) - Ben
Maddison (2) - Maddie

Marcus & Niomi:
Rebecca (4) - Becca
Taylah (4)
Georgia (4)

Just to clarify - Tyler married a fictional guy named Isaac, Kayla married a fictional guy named Michael, Joe married a fictional girl named Trina and Caspar married a fictional girl named Gabbie.

Again, thanks for all the support from this trilogy, you guys are amazing ;)