Copyright and Dedications

Special thanks goes out to sad_masquerade for the unbelievable cover she's made. Tell me that isn't Lively on that cover!

 Copyright © 2016 by E.Ryan

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof

may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the publisher

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

All characters are entirely made up, any similarities to persons are purely coincidental.

Dedications:

I would like to thank my family and friends for being supportive, for listening to my incessant ranting on social media and for giving me the feedback I desperately needed this year. You guys are the bomb.com. 

Clayton, my darling husband, thank you for being supportive even when you felt like duct taping my mouth shut sometimes. I love you. 

Shelby, again, your constant support has been nothing but a necessity as I write. You're my person, never forget that. 

Anna, thank you for introducing me to Royal Blood, which has been the theme music for this damn book. Also, Hashtag: Get Rekt. 

Hannah, I value your opinion and without you, I would never have had the confidence to start writing anyway. Thank you. 

I know I'm forgetting way more valuable people, but I want you all to know that I appreciate you so much.

Lastly, thank you so very much to my loyal readers. You keep me going, even when I don't feel like it. 

XOXO- E.