Chapter 2

Aaron's POV

She was it. Taylor was it. She will be my wife. She was gorgeous, she matched all of my beauty requirements with her long blonde hair and hazel eyes, respectful, and Ben adored her already. When we walked out of the cafe, he wouldn't stop talking about her. That was my main concern, that Ben wouldn't like his new mother or worse, she didn't like him. But Taylor seemed like she enjoyed Ben's company. I'll have to get her full name so I can have a background check done on her. Either way, once we do the deed once, she'll be like all the others. She'll cry and be embarrassed and do all the things girls do after a night with me. Plus she'll be stuck with me for at least three years. After, we will get a divorce and she will half the money. I don't want to have the same woman twice and I definitely don't want to be stuck with the same woman for the rest of my life. That will get her feeling something for me that I don't want her to feel.

I was driving the thirty minute drive to get my son acquainted with his future mother. She may not know it, but if she disagrees I'll offer something no woman could resist, money. If she still rejects me then, a couple guys at the police station owe me some favors.

Pulling up at the arcade, I mentally plan out how I'm going to bring marriage into the conversation. Of course I can't bring it up in front of my son. Or her friends.

I get out of the truck and am about to pull Ben out of the backseat when I notice a familiar blonde already waiting at the entrance. I was expecting to be the first one to arrive. Was I really driving that slowly? Still shocked, I pull Ben out of the backseat and walk towards Taylor, who was leaning against the wall, scrolling through her phone. Ben, obviously excited, squealed and rushed to cling to her leg. That was what I was expecting to happen anyway. How wrong I was. As soon as Taylor heard the high pitched squeal, she dropped her phone into her black, leather jacket pocket, which I just now noticed, and caught Ben in her arms and brought him up to rest on the side of her hip.

"Was I really driving slow enough for you to pass me?" I question in awe.

"No slowpoke, I am just a fast driver. The boys should be here soon," Taylor responded. Not seconds later, a white Lamborghini Aventador pulled into the parking lot and she began to walk towards it, still carrying my son on her hip. He had placed his arms around her neck and head his head resting on her chest, which by the way, definitely meets my standards. She was obviously a natural double D.

Bringing my eyes away from her breasts, I look back to the lambo. I watched as the three tall males stepped out of the passenger side door and a shorter man step out of the driver's seat.

Jack and Josh came bounding up to the us screaming, "Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up! We only have five hours till they close!" I look at them weirdly. Taylor just shakes her head as Josh grabs her free hand and drags her across the parking lot and into the arcade.

I look back at the others in utter disbelief, "Are they always like that?"

Zander looks at me apologetically, "Yep. That's the twins. Just be thankful that they're not hipped up on sugar, otherwise we would have to peel them off the ceiling. Again."

"You must be joking. You have to be. There's no possible way to get stuck to the ceiling."

Nate replied to me this time, "You'd be surprised. Give them enough sugar, super glue, and duct tape, it'll take hours to pull them down."

We continue to talk as we follow the twins, Taylor, and Ben inside. Once inside, we all split up. Zander finds Jack and drags him off to air hockey, Nate goes to spin the wheel, Josh and Ben go to the basket ball hoops, and Taylor is at the Aim n' Shoot game. It's honestly crazy how quickly I trust these people with my son. Usually I'm very cautious, but they seem like good people. In fact I think I would trust them alone with my son and that's saying something.