Chapter 4

Here's Ty's POV. Once again, sorry it took so long. Enjoy!

Taylor's POV

The nerve of this man.

I was waiting outside since 7 am. He could have at least showed up, but no I had to wait in the cold New York air. It is ridiculous that he couldn't get his ass up at a reasonable hour. Now I'm grumpy and want to cut his balls off, but I would most likely go to jail for that.

As I read through the contract most things seemed reasonable, but I wanted to make a few altercations. "I want my own room," I stated without looking up at him. I know I may be overreacting, but he was rude not to show up on time (even though we never set a time) so I will be rude to him.

"Fine, but I want the wedding night in my room." Does he really think that I'll be at his beck and call for him to get laid? That's not happening. Then again, it has been forever since I had a good night. In fact it has almost been 3 years now that I think about it. Maybe I can give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Fine, but who said anything about a wedding. I want it to be simple, meaning a courthouse wedding. Plus I'm giving you the 2 years of marriage so it's only fair that you give me that."

He just nodded and motioned for me to sign. I gave him a look that let him know that I wasn't done yet. I went on to read about the section about caring for Ben. I agreed to all of it and finally signed and initialed in all the required places. As I handed him the paperwork back he had a look full of questions.

"What do you do for work?" I'm not just going to tell him about my job so I needed to come up with a traveling job and quick.

"I'm a medical researcher," I guess it wasn't a complete lie. I studied medicine at West Point for two years, but that's as far as it ever went. It was required of me to be out in the field with medical knowledge as a captain. "I travel for work and when I'm not out, I try to find work as a PA, if not, I work in a cafe. I just recently got back so I'm still on the look."

I checked the time on my phone and decided it was time for me to leave. I grabbed a napkin and a pen that I keep in my pocket and wrote down my number. "Let me know when we are doing this. The sooner the better."

He took the napkin and gave me a cocky smile, "A little eager, are we?"

I stood up and gave him a glare. "I'm not the one with a time limit. Plus, the sooner we get this done, the sooner we have a divorce under our belts."

That wiped the smirk off his face like I knew it would. I leaned over the table to get in his face and threw on an innocent look, "A little eager, are we?" I mocked.

I stood up to my full height of 5 feet and 7 inches and smirked at him, "Give me a call." I turned and walked away, making sure to throw a wink over my shoulder, stunning him. Before he had a chance to snap out of his shocked state I was out of the cafe, on my Ninja, and out of the parking lot.

⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼⇼

I was sitting on the couch with my head on Nate's lap. The rest of the boys were surrounding us and we were all focused on the TV screen. We were having a movie night and so far we have watched both Conjurings and the first two Insidious's, and currently we were watching Zootopia. Zander got scared and is the one most likely to get nightmares. So every time we have a horror movie marathon, we make sure to watch a cartoon afterwards. Nate and I were on the couch, Zander and Jack on the loveseat and Josh on the floor.

I swear Zander jumped so high that he could have bonked his head on the ceiling when my phone beeped. It had the tone of an unknown number so it was most likely Aaron. I grabbed my phone from the back pocket of my jeans and when I looked up at the loveseat again, Zander was clinging to Jack's neck, looking around and shakin like a leaf. I burst out laughing at the look on this airman and sailor who has heard and been involved in bombings and shootings over the course of his entire career.

I looked down at my phone:

We r going to have dinner with my parents on Friday night at 6. Be ready. Its formal

I cringed at his writing. I wasn't a fan of text language, but I could put up with it in most cases, not all.

Okay, I'll be ready and send me the address. I'll meet you there. Have you gotten a court date yet?

He sent me the address and informed me that he was in the process of getting the date. After setting an alert for Friday night, I turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket where it belonged and looked up to notice that all the guys were watching me, however Nate was the first to speak, "Is everything good? Who was it?"

At that moment I realized that I never asked if it was Aaron or not, I just assumed.

I whipped out my phone and sent a quick text to the number and confirmed that it was in fact Aaron "The Obnoxious" Tate. I looked up and responded, "It was Aaron. We are having dinner with his parents on Friday." I rolled my eyes.

Josh's smart aleck reply was, "With all the rolling of your eyes, maybe one day you'll find a brain back there."

At that I leaped off my comfortable place on the couch and lunged at the dork on the floor. He dodged, rolling to the side then bounce up onto his feet as if the ground we were on was a trampoline. I copied his movements but instead of landing on my feet and continue standing, I bounced off the floor as soon as my feet touched the cold wood beneath us, and landed on Josh's back. My arms went around his neck and my legs went around his waist. I had him in a choke hold for about two seconds before he jumped and fell backwards with all his body weight landing on me. I was winded but moved out of the way just in time for Josh's elbow to hit the ground where my stomach once was. While he recovered from the shock it produced, I once again leapt to my feet and lunged once again, but this time I wrapped my legs around his neck as he was getting up and leaned forward, causing the oaf to lose balance. As we got closer to the ground I tucked my head towards my stomach, allowing me to land comfortably on my back and Josh flipping hard on his back, still in the choke hold. Within seconds I had him pinned. I tightened my thighs making him lose breath and he soon tapped out. Still holding him down, I look up to find the others passing money but they were all laughing.

Jack looked at his dumber twin with a grin and cheekily said, "There's a reason she's in charge and not you." Josh glared and flipped him the finger.