Part 4

"Baba!" I mouthed numbly.

"Don't you dare to call me that from that mouth! Chi!!!" Baba's eyes were blood shot.

"Is that what we taught you Butu?" Maa growled. "how dare you mouth that shit to her while I never even ask her about!!!" Maa snuggled that bitch, who was looking at me with full widened eyes which were escaping tears dumping her face.

"Stop that whimper Anu!" Baba growled at maa. "See. This is the result of over pampering. He is crossing all limits." He said it dirtily.

"Baba...!" I tried once again. But he glared at me.

"I am going to talk to Amit! He has connection. You are going to Boarding school. Right away!" And he decided.

"Baba no! Please! No Baba I won't leave this house. Please baba please I am sorry!!!" I cried. Pleaded. Begged. But the decision was made.

I paced inside my room and my foot stepped on something soft and a sound came burning my ears.

"Keu!!!"

A venomous snake lashed it's all venom at my central nervous system.

That dog!!! I light up the light, It was lying on the floor. I clenched my jaw at my family's beloved Bhutu, and, "Butuda!" Her voice came from the doorway.

I flinched up looking at her.

"Are you hurt because of me?" Her those eyes were all widened up floating on sea.

But that venom was burning each cell of my brain. "Butu da..." She took a step and with that I kicked that dog at her.

"Keuuuuu!" That dog yearned along with it's mistress's shriek of it's name.

And I was parceled to a Ramakrishna missionary school.

***

"Butu, be a good boy!" Maa ruffled my hairs with trembled voice and dad horned the car. He didn't even say a bye to me. Maa huffed, "We love you! Remember that." And left pecking my forehead.

And the new school smirked at me as my gaze went hazy, watery.

Days rolled by and I was in mazed in that big king size school.

"New admission?" A boy smirked at me at night in the dorm.

I nodded.

"Hmm...  take off your pant!" That boy commanded and his friends chuckled aloud. Tears edged my eyes. But thanks to Moharaj as in our Principal's round they left me.

Days were passing like this. In ragging. Teasing. A month rolled over and I was the nuisance student of the lot. And the medium of the language, Bengali didn't helped me a bit.

I missed my friends, Suvu, Arun, Tuli. Ratul must be frying them in oil and the boys would go mad. I missed my school. Maa baba...

I huffed clenching my eyes.

That day I was sitting at the ground.

"Anindya, pass the ball!" Rohan a fellow student yelled at me. I looked up at him and then at the ball. I remembered my last encounter with it.

"Are you deaf or what? Pass it!" He yelled again.

"Leave! He is afraid must be!" That boy from the first night, I came to know his name Sumedh lately, and the best part he was from our class yet a little villainous. And always in seeking of chances of pulling the weaker boy's leg. But was maniacally brilliant in maths otherwise he is a moron. Anyways that boy was smirking at me. Yes! The king of basketball field of our East Point high school of Kolkata, became a jerk of all treads here. I take another look of the ball.

"Anindya dude. Just pick it and throw!" Sumedh mocked me. I picked the ball up. "good! Now throw it at us!" He teased. And someone inside me flinched and I clenched my jaw. And bouncing it on ground two times I rushed towards them, dribbling through them. Sumedh tried to tackle yet the skill I got, helped this time. I threw it at the net and... basket!!!

A grin from my inner world spread on my lips.

"Shit!" I heard Rohan.

I turned with a smirk and Sumedh was gawking at me with jaw touching ground.

"What???" I yelled irritatingly. Since the last hour Sumedh was sitting in front of me. We were at the lunch table. And his continuous starring was freaking me out.

"Tui...!" He mouthed at last. "shala jilipi ekta (you are a jalebi)!"

"what?" I flinched.

"Oh English medium. Bangla bolte lojjya kore? (Oh! English medium, dose it feel shameful to talk in Bengali eh?)" he made a face. I rolled my eyes in irritation. "kintu vai guru lok tui (but dude you are great yr)! How come you got that skill?"

"Was the team captain, last three years!" I smiled weakly.

"what!? Arrribbbassshhh!!! shaaala!" He abused again and reminded me of Arun. I smiled at my thought. "what?" He asked.

"Nothing. You remind me of someone!" I smiled.

"girlfriend!?" He mouthed with a mouthful of foods.

I made a face remembering my fate. "No!" I growled.

"what happened?" He asked me and like an idiot I mouthed him every bloody thing!

"You are married?" He asked me just one thing after my Ramayana end, making an awe face. I replied a poker face. I have no idea why? How? And fucking hell for what reason on earth I opened my mouth to this moron and invited a lot of wired question paper. "No no I mean what you are the human of twenty first century or what?" The first friend of my new school chuckled.

"Shut up!" I glared.

"No listen..." He continued..

I hope you like it, please please vote/comment/share...

Now maybe you have seen some word here that you could not understand-

*Baba- father.

*Maa- mother.

*jalebi/ jilipi- a dessert which has many may knots and gnarled...

XOXO...