Part 27

"I hate smokers. Can't you just leave your this awful habit?" My wife twisted her nose at me. "And you are having ice cream have it properly first na!"

"it's tasting good with it. Nicotine on the toppings! Smoking nicotinized chocolate!" I said. Sumedh chuckled hifi'ng me walking beside us.

"Eh faltu chele!" Pulurani growled frowning.

I puffed a lungful of smoke posing a smirk. She narrowed her eyes.

"Oh Butu stop teasing her. Chuck it!" Sumo trying to make a face suppressing his chuckle. Asshole!

"Huh! Look who's talking!" I flinched.

"I am controlling okay!" He snapped and Pulu sniffed. I rolled my eyes.

Two years had passed away and my wife was back after her H.s. exams. This last year was a pain. My parents were playing like her secretaries. "Butu don't nag her, she is there to study!", "Butu don't call her always!", "Pulu concentrate on study, its the last year, and very important for future!", "Butu stop it! Stop calling her all the time!"... NONSENSE!!!

I hated my parents! I mean well study and all okay but... I was not allowed to talk to her! She is my wife!!!

But then after some long time she returned and that moment when she kept her soft soft palms on my eyes and asked "Guess who is it!" I would have sacrificed my thousand lives even for the sake of that moment.

"So IIT? Eh?" Sumedh grinned at her, "wow! We have a genius here!" He chuckled gobbling his orange stick ice cream. Idiot! We three were in the road for Pulu's sudden ice cream party.

"please yr Sumoda! You too don't start now!" She mumbled and then and then turned at me "And now if you take another puff I swear I will divorce you right now right here! I have no intention of dying from passive smoking!" She growled. I huffed making a face and kicked the butt of the half tasted cigarette in my hand.

"Peace!" I huffed making a poker face. Sumo chuckled aloud. Ass!

"you are truly IIT material" He commented. Of course my oh so genius wife had cracked those mock tests with record marks.

"Noooo. I want to study literature please!" Pulu pouted making a puppy face.

"Excuse me!" I got choked on the ice cream.

"I love literature. That's my passion! And its completely my choice!" She explained.

"I thought you wanted to be astronaut?" I asked.

"Dream changes!" She shrugged.

"really? Then, may be even some time later you will say that your love changed. You don't love me anymore like wise!" I mouthed casually with a little interest of teasing her, gobbling the ice cream like I had mouthed a simple answer. Realization hit me when both the companion stand motionlessly quite. I looked mouthful with ice cream. Sumo biting his lip glaring at me. Like the nuisance I was!

"Hey! I didn't mean that...!" I started but she jerked.

"No! You ment exactly that!" She growled started walking hurriedly throwing her half eaten ice cream.

Shit!

I... Shit! Shit! Shit!

"Pulu!" I rushed and gripped her hand. "I am sorry! Really sorry. Baby I didn't wanted to... I..." I was completely out of vocabulary. I shoved my ice cream in her hand with out seeing any way out "Sorry!" She declined.

"Why would you trash with out thinking moron!" Sumo's 'Pulu's lost brother' avatar emerged.

"Arre I am saying sorry na! Sorry!"

Okay I was just saying sorry! We boys dont say it all the time okay!

Pulu didn't say anything but took my ice cream and started walking.

"oh! You could have just said it, you wanted to taste my ice cream! Drama queen!" I quipped to lightened up the situation after some moments.

She glared at me yet smiling partially and then... *patch* shoved the ice cream on my nose!

What the!

She giggled up and splashed it again on my shirt accompanied by Sumedh's laughter.

"you guys are cute!" He commented.

And just then when she was about to splash it once again I gripped her hand dragging her.

"eh! Faltu chele leave me!" She giggled.

And just that moment a voice tringed my eardrums making my jaw tightened

"Oh! Madam, play a little bit with us too... We are better guaranteed."

My eyes rushed the way of the source of the voice, a boy on a bike. He was grinning with shining eyes.

"you won't be able to complain! Promise!" A companion of him chuckled out. There were two more boys.

"Butu lets go! Pulu come!" Sumo started dragging me.

An old venomous snake started lashing my inside.

"are where are you going madam! Arre try us once darling...!" The first boy hooted smirked gazing at her.

My nails of fingers were digging inside the skin of my palm as fist grew tighter of mine.

"err... Pulu what's going on in roadies re? I am untouched now days!" My friend tried to regulate the mood pacing inside my room.

"Sumo!... You came in a good time... I have made cake just. Taste it no!" I heard my mother, saw my wife to heading the television to switch it on.

I walked inside my room to grab my cricket bat.

"Butu! Butu! Butu...!" Sumedh almost jumped infront of me "where are going???" He gaze in my eyes.

"you are coming?" I hissed gripping the bat tightly...