Part 16

"Oooo Debdas! Debdas reee... Maya lage... Maya lage reeee... (o Devbas! I feel pity for you...)!!!" Sumo was singing rather screaming at his top most voice!

I darted my eyes at him. But he gave it a shit and continued with a proud smirk.

"I will love to strangle out your life, if you call me DEVDAS ONE MORE TIME ASSHOLE!!!" I yelled.

Arun and Sumo laughed out loud at me, earning some smack from Tulika.

"You love her admit it!" I heard Suvro, smiling at me.

"I don't!" I growled. Suvro just smirked shaking his head in hopelessness.

"Just imagine!" Sumo yelled up out of the blue with an 'attention' voice. "Butu and Pulu are getting married... Well again, a legal one!" He shrugged. "What will be on the welcome board?" He danced his eyebrows at us.

"what?" Arun grinned in excitement.

"guess!"

I made a poker face, even Suvro looked at Sumo curiously.

"Anindya weds Poulee!" Tuli shrugged.

"Nope!" Sumedh continued smirking cockily.

"Just say the nonsense cooking in your nuts!" I growled.

He flashed a shameless grin at me "Faltuchele weds Bitch!"

And with that I launched myself on him stamping punches in him while others laughed out.

Really!!!

My life fucked up in a horrible way!

***

I was roaming around my room and nothing was at there place. How! How come I didn't see it!!! That bitch was setting all my things! Like seriously! Pathetic woman! Now! What! I had to crept and blah!

"MAAAAAAAAH!!!!" I screamed again.

"Butu for the last time I don't know where you skeleton's skull is!" She said irritatedly. She was hell busy these days. With Baba's a little health problem, plus my cousin's marriage, getting into her nerves.

I stomped my foot one after one in annoy. "It's. Not. Skull!!! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SCIENCE BOX!!!"

"Stop yelling!" She walked in and walked upto study table, pulling out the drawer fished out my box. "Here!" She scowled at me. "what's wrong with you!" She walked away.

I WANT MY WIFE BACK FOR MY STUFF'S SAKE!!! My mind yelled up!

"What was the need to send her Karshiaang? As if Kolkata doesn't have any good schools!" I scowled at maa.

She looked up from the note book in front of her, at me for sometimes, blinking and then her lips curved up in a teasing smile but then she made a stern face. "why?"

What!!!

I made a face.

"Butu! It's for her good! Besides she decided it herself only!" She mouthed sternly then exhaling deeply she looked up at me "you didn't say a thing then, what's the point of yelling now?" She bit her lip.

What!!!

She chose that school over me! Without even asking me! Why???! She chose? She didn't even think of asking me even. And here I was thinking that she was victimized! A formless lump started paining my throat. Why?

I hate her! I will never ever ever ever talk to her.

Never!

Heartless woman!!!...

***

"No one loves me here! No bloody one! None of them cares about me a little even!" I whimpered. "heartless woman!!!"

"huh! The whole clan of that gender is heartless!" Slurred a completely drenched in alcohol Suvro beside me. "they say our hearts are at our balls, but they just don't have it at all!" He huffed.

"correct!" I agreed. "she just left me like a tissue paper!" I wrinkled my nose " didn't even care to ask me before deciding it! Why? Why? BLOODY WHYYYYYYY!!!" The cheap country drink regulated my volume up. And my eyes were breaming almost. "I hate her!" I announced. "I will never ever say I love you to her never!"

"Huh!" Suvro guffed. His long figure is almost of my height. He was bending a little making a sulking pout. Our beard were also same, or maybe it was just my drunk eyes. But his rimless specs was only making the difference.

"Vai I love you!" I gulfed in my arms taken him by surprise. But he too snake his hands around my frame. We were at the terrace of his apartment. The old place of our adda. So many memories! From the first fight with Suvu with my run rate, to now this- our slurry confession, this place have noticed everything.

"I hate Sumedh!" Suvro mumbled after times.

"Me too!" I growled. "He always supports that bitch."

"Tuli loves him" Suvro murmured looking nowhere, ignoring me completely. I looked at him and that stern eyes knocked my sense.

"Suvu!" I placed my hand on his shoulder.

And suddenly he jolted up his face at me "Wait and watch just Ani, I'll prove it, I will prove her that I AM the better option. She will choose me! I will prove it!" He huffed clenched his jaw.

I looked at him for seconds! And some lyrics of a song tinged my head, 'confusion hi confusion hai solution kuch pata nai... Solution Jo Mila to shala question kaya tha pata nai...'

I shook my head frantically.

"Ringing!" I showed my palm at Suvu. He grinned.

"shit! What are you doing!" He chuckled.

"Hello!" A grumpy voice of a woman welcomed me over the other side of phone.

"Hi what's up beautiful!" I heard myself. And Sumedh facepalm himself.

"what!!!" The female voice shrieked.

"errr... Actually! Sorry, do have a girl in your hostel now?" I slurred.

"What the hell are you talking???"

"Why are you screaming? I want to talk to my wife now , is that a crime!"

"Assholes! What do you think this is some kind of joke? I will just pass the number to the poli..."

"what the fucking hell are you talking about lady! I bloody wanna talk with a girl of your bloody fucking hostel! WHO IS MY BLOODY WIFE!!! Is that a fucking business of police? Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck you guys are getting out of this? Ha? You are showing me police? My father is the fucking commissioner of this fucking whole country!!!" I snapped.

"oh yea! Fucker boy! Wife! Eh! You think I am fool! And commissioner...!..."

The phone just flew off my ear!

"Mam mam mam! I'm really sorry. My friend just lost one of his legs right now, so a little bit freakin out you know... He just wanna talk to his... Errr... girlfriend..." Suvro mouthed in a call centre trained voice.

What!!!

"No mam...not only a leg but err... His entire lower portion is damaged you see... Emmm... Yeaa!!!..."

HE JUST MOUTHED IT!

I kicked at my friend's butt. His frame was shaking in laughter rolling.

"Yes his girlfriend... His wedded one... Umm... Poulee. Poulee Chatterjee! Class eleven!"

"hello!" Came her voice. Breathing furiously.

"Pulu!" I grinned and with all the conspiracy of stars passed out just that very moment.

Kidding me!!!...