Part 5

That year rolled by in a hurry and we promoted to ninth. The school was actually growing on me. Sumedh his group. Our group and...study was fun. Though, as the medium was Bengali, and I was grown up in English I was coping with it with my best friend's help. Yep! We became like buddy. Actually he sometimes behave more like a guardian. Like now, as we were sitting on our room, and I was fighting with a bomb like word of Bengali and he made a face, "tor bap maa keo bolihari, antel Engrejke patheyech akat bonge (Oh Your parents! They send an English man to a illiterate Bengal)!" He teased. I hated his this tendency of teasing me with my Bengali. According to him every Bengali should know their mother tongue first. I mean seriously! English is the Global language. Anyways. I made a face.

"I am wrapping it!" I mumbled.

He shrugged. And I pulled out the Biology book. "What is this fascination of your with Bio, I really don't get." He shook his head.

"Like your fascination in math!" I chuckled striking my tongue out.

"Yea whatever! There is a addiction in cracking it. But biology..."

"addiction of knowing what I am? The human body. It's emergence!" I gleamed.

"Hmmm... Knowing human body?" He narrowed his eyes "what, you did in practical or something?" He smirked.

"as in?" I frowned. "how come? We will do practical in HS right?"

"Are idiot!" He made a face "I am not talking about it... I mean... You know" he turned red.

My mind still was roaming around grasping his intentions. He gawked at me for sometimes and started abusing. I flinched.

"Aha dudu vatu Amar kichui bojhe na (Oh! My innocent child doesn't know a thing)!!!"

"can you please..."

"you are married!"

"I didn't know!" I made a face.

"Shut up! You have a wife yr!"

"can you please stop..." Still wondering what was he talking with my marital life.

"You know... What I mean!... I mean" he hesitated with a red face. His eyes were shining. And gazing at those eyes I gulped as my brain traced out his intention. I flinched away my face as my ears started heating.

Sumedh chuckled.

"vak!" I blushed as some pictures of my childhood memories flashed infront of my eyes and my subconscious made some picturesque imagining that fatso with me. I kicked myself mentally making a face.

"I sooo wanna see her. Is she beautiful!" Sumedh's voice broke my trance.

"no!" I growled shaking off the thoughts in head. He chuckled. I pinned my eyes at book.

But that night I was lying eyes wide open, tossing and turning on bed until exhaustion grab me at the edge of dawn.

***

"Happy birthday to youuuuu!!!!" Sumedh was yelling almost doing orchestra signs with his hands as the whole sang. And it continued until sir walked into the class and looked at us as if he suddenly discovered the dane of Daud.

"Anindya Chatterjee" a pion walked inside our class.I stood up with a blank face."Your family have came." He guffed."Go" the teacher mouthed with a face.

My parents never came here. Well my mom called a few times, but Baba never."sir I'll go after the class" I mumbled. He rolled his eyes in a nasty way.

"What?" Sumedh jabbed me."What?" I made a face at him."You don't wanna see them?" His eyes widened."yea but, class" I mumbled. I am a good boy you see. And study comes first to help when parents leave. I huffed."Kyalane (Moron)!!!" Sumedh abused.

"Your wife came?" Sumedh grinned as we were assembling ourselves after class and we walked out."I don't know" I mumbled. I don't wanna see her, I knew. But these days her topic was making my stupid blood cells rush is such a speed, and I hate it.Anyways we walked out. Sumedh was clinging me as he wanted to see my parents.

And there they were.Maa smiled at me. I smiled at her too."Happy birthday Butuuuuu" she kissed my cheeks as I embraced her."Only you came maa?" I mumbled at her.She smiled her pretty one creasing my temple.. "No your Baba and Pulu came. They went a for little..." "Pulu!" Sumedh exclaimed almost cutting maa while I flinched. Ma cocked her brows."Maa, he... Sumedh!" I said to maa and Sumedh dived on her feet for blessing. My smiled widely. I rolled my eyes.

She almost rushed at me "Butu dada!" I looked at her and my mind flinched.Shd got specs! I... Like... Like seriously! My wife wore spectacles. This... This was only thing left. I made a face automatically and she forward her hand at me. Oh! How could I forget it. A card. Obviously her hand made. With drawing, glitters, and colour lots of. Girly! I looked away to look at Baba who was scowling at me. I gulped. He didn't even smiled and frowned as I didn't took the card."Thank you!" I mouthed taking it and kept it aside.And we were going for a day out. And I asked maa to take Sumedh with us.

"You are Pulu?" Sumedh gleamed. She looked at him with suspicious gaze. "I'm Sumedh." He grinned.We were sitting at the back seat of my baba's car."you are his friend" was her first question to Sumedh."yess." He grinned."Is he good in class? Like study?" I heard my wife asking him. I darted my eyes with a frown. And Sumedh chuckled aloud taking a glance of mine."Yess!""And...other stuff?" Her brows jumped a little. And... This happens... I slapped myself mentally for even allowing my bloods to rush with her name, ever. How could I forget? I hate her!!! I so wanted to smash that face."other stuff?" My friend asked her. Why was he even talking to her!!! "as in... Well he is a bit stupid and... A bit slow" he chuckled. She bit her lips in amusement. Oh bitch was enjoying! I won't mind Sumedh's death now. I swear! I flinched away my face.

***

"Kakimaaaaaaaa (Aunty)! It's..." Sumedh exclaimed lingering maa's mutton biryani in his mouth with shutting eyes . He was gobbling the food and my own mother was offering him more of it with her best smile. I mean common it's my birthday. And I deserved it. I love it. He looked at me I made a face and he replied striking his tongue out and baba at last laughed at us.

"Sumoda taste it!" Bitch forward her ice cream bowl at Sumedh. Oh yea she became like buddy with him. I mean seriously! Her eyes flickered on mine and I realized I was gawking at her. She opened her mouth but I looked away.

"You have lost me!" I disgusted at my best friend. Or should I call ex best friend. He grinned shamelessly.

"She is beautiful!" He chuckled settling on his bed. We were back at our dorm at night.

"Shut up! She is MY wife and your like..." I raged but stumble in the middle at he cocked his own brow.

"Wife! Possessive possessive!" He grinned.I flinched and hid under my quilt."She asked me if you play basketball anymore" he stressed on 'anymore'.

"hmmm" I was trying to sleep.

"She cares for you!" He mouthed.I kept mum and almost dozed off. "Kereeee!!!" He yelled. Oh I hate his this over enthusiastic nonsense yelling.

"she is 13 only Sumedh" I growled. Why the hell everyone was so serious with my wife and my marriage. Ufff.

"Whatever. You are 15 no! Old enough for relationships and all. So?"I looked over him. Was he like serious? But then he had his that serious, frown and shining orbs of thinking deeply on.

"we are students Sumo!" I huffed. I am not going to think about it. Ever. Specially not with her!

"Yea but..." He started but I cut him.

"I am going to concentrate on study Sumo. For heaven sake don't ruin my studious mission." I huffed and shut my eyes.

"Okay comrade!" Sumo Chuckled and rolled on his cot.

Yet my all slumber was stolen already. A long neck, and lustrous locks of mane lingering it was continuously flashing as soon as I shut my eyelids. And a not so melodious laughter tinkling my ear buds as I open my eyes. Her this only thing I need to admit, that I can die for... those wavy shining like moonbeam hair lilting down till her buttline. I smiled looking at the shining moon through the open window.Hmmmmmm...