Part 6

Two years rolled out in a horrible speed. As the board exam was at the door. Even the holidays were in speed. I was forced to study even at the morning of Shashti. Yaa believe that. But midst of all this a sight of swinging frock with a fruity smell was enough to oxygenate my exhausted mind.

"Oi!... Shon (listen)!" I yelled behind, as she walked out keeping the tray full of food on my bed. Sumedh chuckled. I bit my tongue. The puja holiday of our class ten was going on and he came over my house for a group study.She turned around frowned. Her both brows curved up perfectly. Like a perfect frown, or it was just my eyes.
"What?" She asked.A nuisance idiotic chuckle passed my mouth. And Sumedh rolled on the bed laughing like mad."You boys are like the stupidest things in the whole world! Idiots!" She made a dirty face. And our roars of laughter grew. "faltu chele! Dutoi! (both are morons!)"she stomped her feet and whooshed off.I was in love the way she used to say it.

***

One day of that vacation "Where are you going?" I asked her as she was walking out of the house.
"I am not going answer you that!" She flinched taking a glance of my head to toe. In a nasty way I might say.I chuckled and yelled at my mother "maa where is my wife going???"Pulu almost passed away in shock infront of me.
"ke (who)???" Maa's shocked voice came.
"Pulu maa!" I sang and my wife dashed out before my mother answered.And I followed her.

And there, she...rushed towards them at our housing field.

Suvro looked at me and I at him. Actually we both were gawking at each other."Ani!" Arun and Tulika huffed. My whole old gang was at our Complex's puja pandal.I grinned at Arun he clenched me in a bone crushing hug. But my best friend was still gawking at me. I was meeting him after whole fucking two years. There were thousands of things I wanted to say him. But Suvro just kept standing there. Like statue, gawking at me.

"Suvro" I smiled.

"Hey!" He pressed his lips in a hard line.
"Oh god!" Tulika huffed. "Mere Karan, Arjun gale milo! Noile khub bokbo!!! (My Karan Arjun, hug each other, or else you'll have it from me!!!)" I gawked at him and he shrugged and scooped me in arms. We tapped each other.

"I am sorry yaar! I talked a little too much that day!" I huffed still engulfing in my arm. And he flashed his that child like grin. "maafi dede yaara!" I pleaded.He gulped looking at me.

"Ani, our Suvu was turned into a depressed lover in your absence!" Arun quipped after we apart.

"Guys group hugggiiiii!" Tulika giggled and rushed at us spreading her hands two side as a bird.

"No! you are a girl! Go! Chi!" Arun mocked as we used to do in infant to her. Thus earning a tight implicit from her on his back. And we snuggled each other.

"Oi I have something for you" Suvu huffed as we started laughing after that hug.

"What?" I asked.

"gift of love!" Arun chuckled. We showed him our tongue and Suvu rushed at his apartment. And something struck me.

"Where is Pulu?" I look around.

"You mean Bitch?"Arun taunted and I made a poker face. Tuli giggled.

"Where is she???" I flinched. I noticed Arun and Tuli exchanged a glance."Guys?"

"she would not be here Ani!" Tuli made a serious face.

"Meaning?" I took a glance of both of them.

"She has gone to Ratul's pandal y...you see!" Tuli mumbled.

"Yea! She became mad in love with Ratul as if!!" Arun flinched in disgust. I frowned at him clenching my jaw.

Just that moment Suvu rushed at us."Butu!"he grinned widely and forward his hand. I looked at it and there a batch was lying on his open palm."Captain"It read."I took it back!" He informed and in no time his lean figure was crushing inside my arm-cage. That's my best friend you see!

"I missed you yaar!" I sobbed almost and he hugged me tightly.

"Oh bas karo! Ab rulayega kaya!" We laughed aloud as Arun mocked sniffing.

***

"Pulu!!!" I yelled as her neon orange floral chiffon frock came in my vision.She turned and flinched.

"Why are you following me?" She yelled at me.

What the...!

"What are you doing here?" I higher my pitch than her.

"I will never tell you!" She screamed crossing my pitch.

"I know the reason!" I informed more louder. Even the sound boxes seemed like mumble before our screaming.

"eiiii! Here a puja is going on!"Our yelling was fumbled because of a howling. A uncle was huffing with his puffed up nose at us like a mad cow reddy to poke horn. And the whole pandal was looking at us with same face.I gripped her hand and started dragging.

"Leave me I am not going with you!" She yelled struggling. I didn't find it necessary to answer her and continued my work. My friends giggled earning her death glare. I smirked.

"Pouleeee!!!" I heard Ratul's screaming behind.

"Ratul da!!!" She screamed back.Wow! Now I am Amresh Puri! Perfect KJo screen."leave me!!!" She yelled again, I ignored but then, bitch just then bite my fists.I jumped up flinching. Ugh! Bitch! I left her jerking. And she started rushing back.

"Oye!"Arun yelled.

"Bitch!" Huffed and followed her again and caught her. Obviously! Huh! I was the best basketball player you see. So no one could run faster than me. She tried to bite me again fighting heard but this time... I just lifted her little figure on my arms.

"Na na!!! Leave me... put me down" she kept struggling and bounced back but I kept gripping that my little idiotic wife close to my frame. My friends giggled hooting me with that "oooooo" sound. I smirked and winked at them."I hate you!!! Faltu chele! Faltu chele! Faltu chele!!!!!!" She screamed jerking her legs.

"Oh! But I love you baby!" I smirked.

"Chi!!! Leave me..." She kept struggling.

"Where were you guys?" Maa looked at us with a horrified face "and what is this??? Pulu?" She giggled.

"I hate your son Maa!!!" Pulu yelled.And I chuckled aloud while my mother accompanied me with her giggle pinching Pulu's nose...