Part 30

"You are a complete piece of  shitt! You know that you asshole!" Sumedh barked at me. I flinched but he continued. "I asked you... Asked you to keep mum! How the..."

"Do you have any freakin idea, how must be she is feeling?" Tuli growled interrupting Sumedh. "She heard tons... And you!"

"listen you guys have no idea what she did, what happened with her..." I opened my mouth just to shut it in a jolt.

"Oh shut up Butu! I won't know? You don't know anything other than ownself that doesn't mean other people do not..." Tuli howled.

"Tulu!" Sumedh mumbled to stop her.

"No Sumedh he needs to know." And she continued her howls looking at me. She threw trashes at me. I never knew Tulika could use so many slangs. Sumedh's effect! But what she said, the summary was, when I was in hostel and Pulu was having her fourteenth birthday party, Ratul then almost imposed himself on her trying to kiss my wife.

"I said Pulu that prick is hitting on her, and your wife went to confront him that she loves you... And then these shits happened. And your that aunty... What's her name..." Tuli frowned pausing her yelling.

"Jhum" Sumo passed the information.

"yea she... She came to wish her all of a sudden in a kids party! Bloody nose poking bitch! She came and saw, them kissing and started howling nonsense on that innocent soul without even trying to know what happened! Is you whole family full with assholes only Ani?" She sniffed in disgust.

I rolled my eyes. They are more than that. But the question was elsewhere. "why the fuck she didn't tell me?... Neither did you people, why?"

"These things never came up. And we really thought, you are mature enough" Tuli glared. "Ofcourse you have perfectly broke that belive!"

I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. Sumedh called me this afternoon when he could not find me in college back to back two days. I doomed myself with books and didn't feel like going anywhere. These two friends of mine rushed here when I said Sumo about that night, "you sent her there?" He had howled at me.
"She went herself" I replied. And he landed up here in my room, with his this girlfriend.

"Well I am a Vampire, neither have mind reading power!" I huffed.

"You don't need mind reading power to know things, to understand, to believe... You just know" Tuli said.

"Well I don't want to know. Why always I have to 'just know'. Can't she tell me just. Why always me?" I turned to Sumo.

"Cause she is a girl!" He mouthed it in a way. In a 'rolling eyes irritatingly' way with Garfield eyes.

"excuse me one second!" Tuli growled. "what's this 'she is a girl' thing???" She crossed her arms across her chest with a glare at Sumedh.

"I said that loud?" Sumo mumbled at me with a 'crap' face. I bit my lip to control a uncontrollable chuckle.

"Baby... I mean... You girls can't always say what you want na?" He tried to make up.

"What?"

"I... I..." He mumbled and jumped at me. "If I get a break up notice just because of you moron..." He fisted his palm at me.

"Sumedh...!" Tuli growled. "it's not just cause of being a girl you need to understand her, but if you say you love her, she believes that you will understand her. Understand?" She yelled the last sentence once again looking at me.

"I was saying exactly that baby, believe me!" Sumedh huffed grinning. Asshole!

***

"You really love her?" I smiled at Sumo as Tuli went inside of her apartment building. We took a small walk till the auto stand after dropping Tuli till her apartment.