Part 3

Arshi SS: Love- Hate Story 

Part- 3

Arnav: No! i think you have mistaken. she didn't lost her memory , she remembers everyone infactshe have talked to me, he said desperately.

Doctor: i know Mr. Raizada but she had partial memory loss, she have forgot everything happened in last month includes your marriage also, he said making Arnav more scared.

Arnav: but how? why?

Dr: Mr. Raizada! it happens sometimes ! human's brain is very complicated thing to understand partial amnesia happens in certain cases , either when person is too happy or was too hurt to carry the burden. 

Human's mind refused too carry much of both the things. As you said you got married a month ago, i guess she was too happydue to that and when her head got hurt she forgot everything, he said certain reasons for khushi's condition but Arnav knew the reason is not happiness but pain which she have to endure because of him.

Arnav: she'll be alright??? right?

DR: she'll or not! i can't guaratee.. may be she'll remember everything in a day, week , year or maybe for more long. But its good Mr. raizada that atleast she had not complete memory loss , she have just forgot a month. i know this month was really important for you as you got recently married but still she remembers you, only if he knew that this one has turned everything in the life of person who is sitting before him.

After discussing some more time with doctor about khushi's condition Arnav comes out.  He was walking numbly towards khushi thinking hard how to deal with this new circumstances , most importantly with khushi.

"How will she react now knowing he's her husband now ?" but his chain of thoughts broken when he saw his whole family standing there infront of khushi's ward. Ofcourse! its morning they must be here to meet khushi and looking at their dull faces he knew why Akash must have told them about khushi's behavior.

Gupta's also reached there , they asked forgiveness from arnav for their rude behaviour towards khushi because of their sudden marriage.

Buaji: let us meet her babua! We'll tell her sorry .

Arnav: ok... he said much to the surprise of Gupta's but his next words scared them.

Arnav: you can meet her but don't say sorry to her, neither you'll talk about anything happened in last month to her.

Gupta's was confused with his words but Raizada's understood as they have already met khushi.

Garima: but babua why?

Arnav: just do what i am saying if you want to meet her or better stay away...

Anjali: aunty you go inside and meet her, you'll understand when you meet her, Gupta's nodded and left inside to meet khushi.