Part 8

Arnav was looking at the pool water, he was standing on poolside thinking about
the conversation he had with khushi.

khushi have told him everything, her side of truth which was till now wrapped in her heart so it wouldn't hurt his Di and mostly him. Yes! Now he knows the truth, which was completely manuplated by Shyam, who made him think in completely wrong way and like a fool he believed him, but now he knows the complete truth.

"How shyam met khushi due to his mistake"

  "How he met in delhi with khushi"

"he was living as PG in gupta house"

"he was the men with whom khushi got engaged, reluctantly"

"khushi was forced to get engaged with that creep, not only because of family pressure but he knew he also triggered her to take that decision"

" How khushi got to know about shyam's real face on the day of hawan and
unknowingly he cried on his shoulder"

"khushi hide truth of Shyam, so his Di's dream world will not shatter, so he shouldn't get hurt because of his di's pain"

And last but most important moment which changed their life.

"The incomplete truth of terrace on marriage day. The whole conversation between khushi and Shyam which he failed to hear and took it in a complete wrong way with Shyam's lead"

He looked up at shining stars and his heart cried for the injustice he have done with that innocent
soul, she is the most selfless girl, who choosed bear all the pain alone so he and
his family can stay happy and what he did?
How brutally he have behave with her, the accutions, the insult he have thrown on her way! how he have forced her for the marriage! He made her alone, he family broke relations with her, and he also didn't care even he made her life hell.

He have gone so far in his doings that she almost have lost her life , he knew he is
also responsible for her accident on that day, he have hurted her too much.

He remembers how she have said "your wish got completed Arnav ji" before closing her eyes, tears slide down from her eyes.

He looks inside in room, he knew khushi will be here soon and she must be having her own set of question of which he's
scared, therefore when yesterday khushi have told him the truth , he have left from house without any word to her in middle of night but not before tucking her in the bed after giving her medicines.

He was guilty, he was ashamed to face that selfless, innocent soul whom he left no chance to hurt by words or actions , more he thinks about it more he feels anger for himself, disgust for himself.

First thing he wanted to do was beg forgiveness from her, but he can't take any risk with her health, she don't even know reality of their marriage. so he left home in midnight driving whole delhi all night and cried in agony more than himself he cried for Khushi.
The injustice he did with her, for that.

Her dreams, he hopes which he crushed brutally, he cried for them. How much he made that innocent soul suffer without any mistake of hers and what she did in
return, showered love on his family, and still took care of him . 

She took all the accusation but still never spoke anything for Payal, for his Di. She have not told about Shyam because it'll hurt Di and me.

When he returned back home in early morning , he saw khushi sleeping on
recliner, he frowned he have tucked her in bed and than he realised she must be
waiting for him and his heart cried more with this. He saw tear stains on her face and he knew she have cried, he cursed himself more for making her cry.

He again made her lie down on bed comfortably, and got ready  to leave for office, he didn't have the courage to face her.

In evening when he returned back he saw how Khushi's face light up and he felt more disgust for himself, so he avoided to talk with her . He can see her dull face , he felt really bad but he needs time otherwise he'll breakdown in front of her which he cann't take it as it can harm her health. So he took some bites in dinner and left for his room.

He was standing at poolside from that time, gaining some courage to face her from their parents above.

He really have to think wisely, "He can't tell khushi truth" what should he do now?

He knew khushi will be here soon and now there's is no way to avoid this matter, hell he don't even want to. He knew he can act like he's sleeing or tired and khushi will not disturb him but he knew it'll hurt her more. He have to face her, now there's no way out he will go with the flow. He have done enough damage, now he'll not hurt her more.

So he waited for Khushi with
baited breadth and that's when he heard door creaked open and he turned back
completly to see khushi entering inside and their eyes met, he took deep breadth.

"Time to face khushi and he'll do it now"

To be continued......