Part 12

Khushi know that Arnav is here even before he entered inside, she often wonders how easily they can feel each other presence. Her chain of thoughts broken when she realized that Arnav has came closer​ when she felt bed dipped beside her, she didn't look up to him.

Arnav looks at Khushi and he can easily see that how nervous and fidgety she is. He didn't know what should he do now. Why Di didn't tell me about it? It was never planned.. He mused.

Looking at Khushi again he decides that they can't sit here like that all night and he have to do something to make air around them comfortable.

Arnav: Khushi! How did you liked the surprise? Khushi finally looked up at him and Arnav thought that he'll actually loose control if she'll look at him with that puppy face and pouted lips.
Damn! First in Red , sitting on bed in this ohh so seductive atmosphere and now this.. Arnav cursed inwardly.

Khushi: Beautiful! But why didn't you told me before . I was doing all rituals but was completely unknown, if I would have known that I could have enjoyed them fully, she finished while pouting again and Arnav looked at at her with amusement.
Few moments before she was all nervous and now fighting like someone has snatched her jalebi's from her, Arnav chuckled thinking that and khushi looks at him weirdly.

Khushi: "Here I am saying something serious and you are chuckling "she complained.

Arnav: Khushi ! I wanted to give you surprise. If I would have told you before than how would I have got to see those priceless expressions on your face which I have seen , he said honestly and Khushi's heart went for his thoughtfulness to make her happy.

Next Arnav found Khushi hugging him, the earlier uncomfortableness forgotten, and Arnav hugged her back.
Khushi(still in hug): I loved it Arnav ji.. Thanks for making this day most memorable for me.
Arnav: You don't have to be thankful. I am selfish you know ? I did it for myself, Khushi looks at him confusingly.

Arnav: I wanted to see you happy, your sadness was hurting me that I have to do it. Khushi smiled between those happy tears of her which Arnav wiped soon.

Khushi: So all family members knew it?
Arnav: yes! Planned almost things with their help, and everything was perfect till now but I didn't know they were planning this also he said looking around and soon awkwardness returned.
Khushi comes out of hug while blushing and Arnav cursed himself some more.

Arnav: Khushi! Just Relax and take rest. I don't know how can Di plan something like that when she knows that you're still week and.... Khushi cutts him off..

Khushi: Its not Di's fault, I am alright but you still treats me like patient, she huffed irritated with his rant about her health.
Khushi: "Khushi you are not well! Don't do this, Don't do that etc etc. I am alright now . Ok?"

Arnav(shocked with her outburst): ok! I am sorry you are fine. Happy? Khushi nodded.
Arnav: Okay than you should sleep, saying this he handed her medicines but Khushi looks  at him weirdly.

Arnav(sighs): Khushi! I know you don't remember anything and this must be uncomfortable for you. So just relax, he answered her silent question, Khushi nods thinking something.