Part 13

When Doctor was checking Khushi, she started coming in consciousness. Khushi open her eyes to look into Arnav's concerned ones, for few moments both got lost in each other. When Khushi moaned in pain because of injection, their trance broke and they look towards doctor who was injecting Khushi. Looking at Doctor Khushi remembered what she have seen before passing out.

Khushi tried to sit and Arnav helped her.
Dr.: How are you feeling now?
Khushi: Fine doctor! Her tone was unusually low, her mind was on the incident.
Dr. : Mr. Raizada! Your wife is fine but I need to do some tests.
Arnav: Then do it! What are you waiting for? Khushi should be alright.

Arnav said in tone which held fear hiding in his authorative voice, which Khushi noticed who was looking at him silently to find answers of her unasked questions.
Dr: Ok! Mrs. Raizada ! I need your blood for blood tests, Khushi nodded but Arnav can see the fear on her face. He held her hand on place as doctor took some blood through injection. Khushi winced in pain and Arnav started caressing her hand to reduce the pain, both looked deep into each other eyes, one with fear and Love and another filled with confusions.

Dr: I should leave now. I'll inform you about reports in sometime. Arnav nodded and doctor left.
Arnav: Khushi! You should rest for sometime, Khushi quietly nodded and close her eyes and Arnav moves to poolside to inform Aman that he's not coming office.

After informing Aman about his absence, Arnav thinks about Khushi, though not much time passed that Khushi become concious but Arnav has noticed some change in her behavior, there was questions in her eyes.
Have she remembers​ something? Thought Arnav.

Here after Arnav moved to poolside , Khushi opens her eyes she thinks about what she saw with open eyes today. Now her blur picture was much clear and the words which she heard herself speaking to Arnav after falling down from stairs confused her so much.

Khushi(thought): What does that mean? Arnav ji said that our relationship was good before my accident and now also He loves me so much. Than Why spoke like that to him?
Maybe we both fought with each other and Arnav ji was angry, she thought and decided to ask about it to Arnav soon and drifted to sleep.

****************************

Dinner Time

Arnav was feeding Khushi while she was sitting with the help of headrest on their bed. Khushi is unusually silent and Lost and Arnav was no fool to not notice this but he didn't dare to ask because somewhere he is having fear that Khushi have remembered something more or she have got her memory back.

"But, if that is the case why she is silent and not confronting him or accusing him!!" Arnav thought scaredly.
But Khushi was Lost in her own thoughts stealing Arnav's glances in between. She wanted to confront Arnav about what she remembered but other side she was scared that what if it was something Bad , something which she wouldn't like to hear after being pampered by Arnav to heights.

Both was juggling with their thoughts and confusions when Arnav decided to put a full stop on this now. He will tell Khushi everything by himself today, she have known enough now because of those little stunts done by him to make her remember everything. Though not clearly but as she have seen some blur images so it will not be a complete shock for her.

Arnav(taking some deep breaths)" Khushi! Khushi looks at him with a jerk.
Arnav: I need to tell you something, he started and Khushi felt like running away, the hesitation and fear in Arnav voice.made her heart twist, she was scared to listen him.

Khushi nodded timidly but before Arnav can speak something more his phone rang and he sighed looking at the Caller ID, it's from Doctor, he can't even avoid that so he receives the call.
Khushi looks at Arnav face with interest as His face expressions started changing from tense to curious, to shock with little happiness. She looks at him curiously to know what's the matter but when he didn't say anything and sat their shocked with phone still in his ear.
Khushi shakes him and phone slips from his hands , he looks at Khushi with open mouth.

Khushi: What happened Arnav ji? Who was on call? She shakes him again " Arnav ji"
Arnav: Khushi! KHUSHI, she nodded signing him to speak more...
Arnav: It was from Doctor, Your blood report has come, khushi nodded again now little scared.
Arnav: And You are ... You are Pregnant, he said still digesting the fact while Now Khushi mirrored his expressions but soon Arnav comes out of the shock of News and almost shouted in happiness.

Arnav: "Khushi! I am going to be a Father, you're pregnant. You're goin to be a mother," he was fumbling with words unable to carry his happiness where Khushi also cried in happiness. Arnav hugged Khushi in happiness thanking her again and again. Khushi hugged him back happily when family barged inside their room hearing Arnav's scream (fool can hear every scream but when ASR shouts on poor Khushi, ironically nobody hears 😜)

Anjali: Chotte! Why you screamed? Are you alright? Is Khushi ji ok? She asked followed by others who asked about same.

Arnav: Enough! Yes everything is alright and Khushi is also fine.
I just screamed in happiness, he said embarrassed but not completely, afterall he was happy he is going to be Father.

Mami: HHBB! Screamed in happiness? What is it? Tell us also Arnav Bitwa? Anjali also nodded.

Arnav( sitting beside a blushing Khushi again): umm... Actually Khushi is pregnant , he said in one go and that was enough for his overdramatic family to jump in happiness. Hugs was shared, pooja was arranged, advice giving started. Both Arnav and Khushi forgot in happiness about their earlier discussion.

What will happen now?
Will now Arnav tell truth to Khushi or will choose to stay quiet?

To be continued.....