Part 12 B (Maha- Update)

Kyun Dard Hai Itna....
Tere Ishq mein.....
Rabba ve.... Rabba ve.....
Rabba ve..... Rabba ve.....

A month Later.......

Khushi: I hate you Arnav ji! I don't want to live here with you anymore, I am leaving.
Arnav: Please Khushi! I am Sorry.. Don't Leave me... He cried.
Khushi: Your Sorry wouldn't change anything. You have hurt me alot..
Arnav: No Khushi please I was scared ! Scared to loose you.... Please Don't go Khushi!

Arnav: Khushi! He shouted and sat up on the bed sweating. This nightmares are now common for him. His fear of loosing Khushi is not even letting him sleep in peace.
He looks at Khushi who was sleeping in deep sleep and hugs her , hiding his face in her hairs.

From the time Arnav have married Khushi and consumated, his fear has increased too much and he is helpless that he can't do anything otherwise it can hurt Khushi which he is not ready to bear.
Arnav caressed her face and kissing her forehead he got up, covering her bare form with bedsheet carefully and moves to get fresh.

Khushi got up after sometime to see another side of bed empty and a shy smile appeared on her face. She still remembers how on that day she asked Arnav to initiate this intimacy, it was difficult for her being a shy and traditional girl but she knew Arnav would have never moved forward if she have not initiated and she don't want their relation to hang in between more because of those few days which she have forget.
She remembers how almost month have passed to their remarriage and how Arnav never left her side but still she felt something is incomplete. Everything seem complete yet incomplete but she can't guess why and above this nightmares of Arnav which are very often, yes she know about it. She was not sleeping but she didn't wake up because she knew Arnav will feel uncomfortable, she have experienced it when Arnav started getting this nightmares but slowly she stopped asking because she knew it will not do anything instead Arnav will distance himself. So she is quite and giving him time, she knew he'll tell himself what is nagging him.

Yesterday Evening they have returned from their honeymoon which was a surprise gift from Anjali. Arnav have showered her with so much love but she didn't fail to notice his extra possessiveness and fear towards her either, she sighed and got up covering herself with that bedsheet and at the same time Arnav came out.

Khushi: Good Morning.
Arnav: Morning! He said kissing her forehead.
Arnav: Get ready! We should go down, everyone must be waiting, Khushi nodded.

Arnav and Khushi comes down and join everyone for breakfast where they were teased by all. Arnav looked at Shyam which was red with anger afterall his every plan got backfired.

FLASHBACK

Anjali: Chotte! I have a gift for you and Khushi ji.
Arnav: DI! There's no need.... Anjali cuts him.
Anjali: Why not? Even your Jija ji was feeling bad that he was not able to give you anything because we didn't inform him earlier, Arnav looked at Shyam sharply.

Arnav opens the gifts and was shocked to see tickets.
Arnav: Di! This is....
Anjali: Yes! You are going for honeymoon with Khushi ji.
Shyam: What? He said shocked.
I mean I didn't know you'll gift this.
Arnav: thanks Di! He said looking towards Shyam with a smirk " Thanks you Jija ji".