Part 5

After few days

Khushi: Arnav ji! You don't look well? what happened?
Arnav: nothing important khushi! Had so much work at office. I am feeling really
tired and having headache.
Khushi: haww ! And you didn't even told me?
Arnav: There was nothing to tell khushi I'll sleep and will be alright tomorrow. Come on you also sleep , saying this he lie down on bed.

After sometime arnav felt soft fingers caressing his head , massaging it slowly.
His eyes snapped open and met khushi's concerned ones.

On the otherhand when Arnav said that he have headache , she knew he's really busy these day and even he have to take care of her also, he doesn't even get proper sleep. So when she saw him frown on his forehead , she felt an urge to remove his pain, she don't like that frown on his face, so she started massaging his head and saw him opening in his eyes.

Arnav: What are you doing?
Khushi: trying to reduce your pain (this line meant many things and Arnav want to
trust her words).
Khushi: It'll reduce your headache .
Arnav: It's allright khushi! You should sleep.
Khushi: I know its all because of me, you don't get enough rest and now you got
headache.

Arnav: No khushi! It's not because of you.
Its just because of workload, Arnav felt bad when he he saw tears ready to spill from
her eyes.

Arnav: you don't have to feel bad and cry! If you want you can continue with it (he
said pointing towards her hand on his head).

Khushi smiled widely at him and Arnav closed his eyes letting her do what
she wants.
Arnav felt light , he was really exhausted and khushi's soft and affectionate touch made him forget all his pain and tension.

Slowly khushi saw frown disappearing from his forehead , khushi felt good and don't why she did what she did neaxt but her heart felt happy.
Arnav who was enjoying her touch and was close to sleep was shocked when he felt her lips on his forehead and he didn't dared to open her eyes, if its dream than he was happy like that only, but he knew he's not dreaming.

Khushi hugged him and with Arnav , khushi also drifted to sleep.

It has been one month when khushi slipped from stairs, now she is much better, her
wounds are almost healed, she can walk by her own, even she have started doing house c****s with others help, ofcourse Arnav will make a fuss if he caught her doing any work alone.

In this month so much has changed between Arshi, but khushi is having some doubts about their relation these days. Arnav was taking care of Khushi very well , her every need but at the same time maintaining a safe distance from her but what made khushi doubtful was Arnav's last behaviour before losing her memory.

Arnav had never left a chance to flirt and tease her before payal's marriage and now when they're married she expected him to do it more, show his love to her but........

Khushi can see concern and pain for her in Arnav's eyes but his behaviour really irks
her and above all that snake (shyam) irritating her all the time he gets the chance.

So today lying on Payal's lap when both sisters were enjoying sometime, she thought to clear some of her doubts from payal.

khushi: Jiji! I want to ask something from you.
Payal: bolo na khushi? (ask)
Khushi: jiji! Was everything alright between me and Arnav ji before I slipped
from stairs? I mean we were happy?

Payal: ofcourse! What made you ask this?
Khushi: I don't know jiji but i feel some type of emptiness in our relation. I mean
Arnav ji do take care of me and my every need really well but at the same time he
tries to keep distance with me. You said that we had love marriage but he never
behaves like that and show his love .

I don't know jiji how to explain it to you, but i feel some kind of emptiness, like we are together but still far from each-other.

Payal: Khushi! You're mad! You have suffered from an accident not long ago and your memory loss. I am sure that even Arnav ji having hard time to accept this changes. He must be having difficulty to understand how should he behave with you, may be he's scared of your reactions when you don't even remember your marriage.

Khushi: I think you're right jiji! I am thinking too much about this.
Payal: Yes! and I think now you should talk with Arnav ji. You both have to move on slowly now, we don't know about your memory return but you guys can't live like that always.
So you have to start your relation freshly, leaving everything behind, khushi nodded and mentally thought to discuss it with
Arnav and soon both sisters again engrossed in chatting but unknown to them someone also heard them.

To be continued....