Part 3 (b)

That night both slept peacefully with each other, forgetting everything for time-being.
next morning first Arnav wake up to see khushi sleeping snuggling to him, her hand resting on his chest and his one hand holding her from stomach while
another resting on her shoulder.

Arnav smiled but soon he realised their position and reality hit him ,
he tried to sat up waking up khushi in the process, who looks at him with her sleepy eyes and smiled at him sweetly (ohh how much he love that smile and wish to wake up like this only, he thought).

Khushi looked at Arnav who was looking somewhat lost but soon she looked at their
position and blushed, she sat up followed by Arnav who was avoiding meeting her eyes.

Arnav: i am sorry for spoiling your sleep! you can sleep again , i am going for jogging saying this he get ready for his jog and left but khushi's blushing face didn't got unnoticed by him .

When Arnav returned from jogging he saw Khushi trying to get up from bed, but having difficulty.

Arnav: What the!! what are you doing? saying this he comes forward and holds her.
Khushi: umm.... i need to use washroom also....
Arnav: ok ! let me help you.... and inspite of her denying he picked her up and helped her.
Arnav: i'll be just outside. call me if you need something, khushi nodded. after sometime Arnav heard khushi calling him.

Arnav: what happened?
khushi: nothing Arnav ji! but i need my clothes.
Arnav: ok! he moves from there and comes back with her plain cotton suit.
Khushi: Thanks Arnav ji! can you call jiji also?
Arnav: Why? Do you need something?
Khushi: Arnav ji! actually i need help for taking shower and changing my clothes, as i am unable to do that, she said blushing hard but Arnav was already too worried for anything.
Arnav: ok! than I'll help you . he said abruptly and saw khushi looking at him with wide eyes and clothes slipped from her hand and he realised his mistake.

Arnav (in mind): What the!! what was she saying and what the hell i just replied.
Arnav: Sorry! I'll call someone to help you, saying this he moved outside while khushi blushed. Soon Arnav comes to know that Anjali and Payal has gone to madir for some pooja, Arnav comes back in room and tells same to khushi.

Arnav suggest her to take shower later to which khushi agree but Arnav spot mami who was passing by and calls her for help to which Mami replied shocking both.

Mami: HHBB! Why should i do that Arnav bitwa?
You're her husband you do that, saying this she moves away from there while Arshi looks at each other awkardly.

Arnav (in mind): dammit!! why ddidn't i appointed Nurse for her at home too...

Khushi: its ok Arnav ji! I'll manage somehow..
Arnav: khushi! Di and Payal must be here soon, just wait for sometime.
Khushi: Arnav ji! They'll say the same you know and they're not wrong too , Arnav eyes widened hearing khushi's words (ofcourse they'll afterall they are couple, but no one knew the reality even now khushi herself don't remember, he thought).

Khushi: but i...... "you're not comfortable" Arnav completed for her.
Khushi(nodding): I am sorry Arnav ji! I'll soon get used to everything.
Arnav: its ok! I can understand.....

Arnav stopped when Anjali and Payal entered in room asking why Arnav was searching them when Arnav explained then as expected they first teased him but soon understood the new situation after which
Payal helped khushi.

To be continued.........