Diary Entry #2- Dr. Nick Allen

Woa. Just woa.

Passed by a new jewelry store...even though that is a dangerous thing to do right now. I couldn't help it once I got a good look inside and saw HER.

She was gorgeous and she practically stopped me in my tracks. She had this long dark hair that reached almost all the way down to her waist, like Princess Jasmine in Aladdin. And, of course, working in a jewelry store she had on some of the merchandise. She sparkled. I actually got the guts to go in there. I am not even sure what the hell I was doing at the time or what I was thinking. Once she noticed me I panicked. She came over and started talking to me!

I did what I had to, I made up some stupid story of how I was shopping for my mom or something. She sort of bought it, but still eyed me curiously and stuck around to talk to me. I eventually had her showing me some of her jewelry, which was nice of course, but she was nicer.  I left there feeling light on my feet and all fuzzy inside...but I still have a big problem.

Now what? I need another excuse to go in there. It can't be the same reasons, either. No guy goes into a jewelry store than many times a week undecisive about something. Plus, guys that go into jewelry stores are usually shopping for their wives and girlfriends and I don't have that! I need to come up with a plan. A good solid plan, one that is better than stalking around and calling unnecessary attention to myself. I need to sleep on this...part of me wants to do something drastic. Something that if it doesn't go right will have me hiding in bed with my covers over my head for a few days...

Part of me just wants to waltz right back in there and ask her out.