Fight pt. 2

Joker's POV:

I saw the look that she had in her eyes and it just broke my heart. I may be drunk, but I knew that I'd made a mistake. I'd gone downstairs to get a drink and Frost was tending the bar. He observed that I was drunk and didn't allow me to have any drinks. I almost killed him for that, of course, but I decided not to.

He made me realize that (Y/N) didn't do anything to deserve my "punishment", and now here I am, feeling guilty. This was ridiculous! I shouldn't be the one asking forgiveness.

I took a step towards her, and I saw her beautiful eyes widen and she took a step back with tears in her eyes. I felt a pang of guilt in my chest when I saw that look she gave me. She never looked at me like that. She always looked at me with hungry eyes or loving eyes. Never with frightened or hurt eyes.

"I-I...please just d-don't hurt me J. J-Just leave me alone." She stuttered in a wavering voice. She sounded on the verge of tears. She had one hand on the doorframe and the other over her heart.

I had never thought I'd ever be the one to cause this look on her face. I was used to being the one to take it away. Now, when I try to take this one away, she's afraid. I can't take this back.

I took another slow step towards her. "Baby-" she cut me off.

"GET AWAY FROM ME." She yelled at me with a furrowed expression and tears streaming down her face. She looked completely broken.

As much as I hated to see her hurt, her yelling fueled my angry side. If she didn't want to be smacked then why would she go and say something like that when she knew my state of mind?
No. Stop it. That's not me. I don't do that.

She abruptly ran past me and out of the room. I heard her bare feet smacking on the marble stairs after a moment and I gritted my teeth together.

No. She can't do this. I need to make this right. But what if she doesn't want me to? Ah, forget it. If she wanted our relationship, she would've allowed me to talk to her about it. Forget her. But she was hurt. I should go after her.

The voices argued with each other for a few minutes before I decided I didn't care what they said. I was going after her.

I quickly made my way to the warehouse garage and found my favorite of all my sports cars; my purple Lamborghini. I smiled widely when I saw it and rubbed her paint.

"We're going for a little drive," I said to her, even though she was an inanimate object. I swung open the door and climbed inside. The inside smelled like gunpowder and alcohol, which was basically my natural scent.

I got my second baby started (my first was obviously (Y/N)) and revved it. I stepped on it and directed her out of the garage. I then pulled out onto the streets of Gotham, looking for my princess, who was barefooted and probably cold.

As I drove, I paid extra attention to the annoying civilians on the sidewalks and what they were wearing. I specifically remember her wearing a black tee shirt and some capris, and no shoes. Even though it was the middle of January, she didn't even bother to change her clothes. Sounds like something she would do.

I chuckled to myself at the thought. But it was cut short by another thought; she didn't bother to change her clothes because she wanted to get away from me as fast as possible. I did this.

My eyes watered a bit and I shook it off. I had to focus on finding my perfect match instead of my emotions.

Just then, I saw her head with her soft (H/C) hair in the crowd of people on the sidewalk by the shops in the center of Gotham. I looked down her body to her feet to see that they were, in fact, bare.

I immediately pulled over and parked next to the sidewalk on the other side of the street. I climbed out and right as I did so, I heard some gasps as they recognized me. I rolled my eyes and glared at anyone who could've made a scene, and they grew silent and quickly walked into a store nearby.

I turned my attention to my love, walking down the other side of the street, cold and crying. I found the opportunity to go across the street and run to catch up to my (Y/N).

When I finally made my way through the crowd, I saw her, walking down a dark alley away from the Main Street. I instantly felt protective over her, and I followed her to make sure she didn't get hurt.

As I followed, I eventually called out to her, after I couldn't listen to her quiet weeping and see her shivering anymore.

"Princess!" I yelled to her, although I didn't have to yell for her to hear me. She froze. I heard her gasp. She didn't move or do anything.

"You've gotta be cold, baby." I mentioned.

When she didn't say anything, I walked over to her and spoke again. "Princess, lets go home,"

I circled around so that I came to her face, her beautiful face that I had bruised. Another pang of guilt.

I grimaced at the swollen, purple welt on her cheekbone. She looked up at me with wide (E/C) eyes that almost begged me to stay and make it better.

I stroked her unwounded cheek with my fingertips gently. "I'm so, so sorry (Y/N). I don't know what I was thinking." I saw her want to forgive me. But she was hanging on to something.

"J..." she started. I cut her off with a gentle kiss. She flinched at my sudden movement but kissed back after a moment. But she pulled away.

"J, I can't just forgive you like that. You hit me. I thought you would never ever hit me. It's going to be awhile before I can completely forgive you," she whispered with her hands still on the sides of my face.

"Will you at least come home? I miss you already," I said, letting go of her waist and stepping back. The voices were quiet for once, and for that I was grateful.

She pondered this for a moment or two, thinking. She then gave a small smile and spoke. "Yeah I can do that," she whispered and brushed her lips against mine. But she pulled away again. "If I come back, you can't touch me for a week," she said.

I groaned and she laughed that beautiful, melodic laugh that I loved so much and couldn't bear to lose. "Fine." I said.

She winked at me and licked her lips seductively, and that just made me want her.

I'm so happy I have my light back.

End

~~

Hi! I hope you liked these last two chapters! I worked hard on this one, but I once again had writers block through the whole thing, so it's better in some places than others.

Please comment, vote, or just keep reading! I appreciate it all! I feel like other Joker stuff is better than mine and I've been really self conscious about it lately...

But I will continue writing. I will update on time 😊

Have a super sweet Saturday

Word Count: 1280