~Chapter Two~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

Guess I was right. These are the people I saw, lost, on my way to school. I'm glad that they were able to find their way to school. "Would you like to say some things about yourselves?" The teacher asked, trying to get to know more about the two new students. "Um... I like shopping... For new clothes..." The girl, Lillie said. "She's so beautiful..." I turned my head, to see who had just said that. Turns out, it was Hau, who had just said that. He looked completely star-struck. It was like love at first sight. How cute.

And, now for this Gladion's turn, to go. "I don't like many things." Wow, what a positive response. "Oh, okay. Well, Lillie, you can sit next to Hau. Hau, please raise your hand." I noticed Hau was too out of it, to have heard what the teacher said. So, I raised Hau's hand for him. "There." The teacher said, while pointing out Hau to Lillie. "Thank you." Lillie sat down, next to Hau. "Hey! Nice to meet you! I'm Hau!" Seems like Hau recovered quickly. Though, I could tell he was blushing.

"And, as for you, Gladion, you can sit next to (y/n). (y/n), please, raise your hand." I rose my hand. Gladion nodded, before sitting down, next to me. "Hello-" Before I could say anything else, Gladion already had earbuds in his ears, with the music so loud, that I could faintly hear the music. Just great, a new student, with an attitude. What more could I possibly ask for?!

~Gladion's P.O.V~

After class ended, I started to grab my things. Just as I was about to head out, I felt something, or, someone, pull me back. "What?!" I said, irritably, while pulling out an earbud. It was the girl, from before. The one that tried to start a conversation with me, when it was obvious that I was NOT in the mood. "The teacher asked you to stay after class. You would've known, if you didn't have the music up, so loud." (y/n) said, while giving me a frustrated face. "Hmph." That was all I said.

"So, as you know, Lillie and Gladion are new. So, we had the schedules set up, so that each of you would have at least one person, in which you shared the same exact same schedule with. And, now, I'm trusting you, Hau, and (y/n), to show Lillie and Gladion around. Hau, I'm trusting you to take good care of Lillie." Oh, how badly I wanted to slap that teacher, for being so stupid. I haven't known this 'Hau' very long. But, I can tell, he's anything but responsible. "You can count on me!" Hau said, while dragging Lillie out of the classroom. I growled.

"And, you, (y/n), I'm trusting that you can show Gladion around, and, you know, make him feel comfortable here?" Again, that feeling of wanting to slap the teacher so bad, it's back. "Of course, you can trust me." "Good. Now, you better head to your next class, before you're late." "Okay." I followed (y/n) out of the classroom.

After exiting the classroom, we came across Lillie, and Hau. I grabbed Hau, by the collar, and, lifted him up into the air. "Listen, Hau." I said his name, with utter disgust. "If you do anything to Lillie, you'll pay." "Sheesh, take a chill pill. I won't do anything to your sister. I promise." Hau said, yet, I could tell he was playing around. I growled. "Let him go!" (y/n) said, while pulling Hau out of my grip. Though, I had let him go.

(y/n) gave me a glare, before asking Hau if he was alright. He seemed to say something that satisfied (y/n), because, she sighed in relief. Hau and Lillie then walked off.

"Gladion, I can forgive you, because, I know-" I cut (y/n) off, with my music being put back on. Once (y/n) saw this, she growled. Well, I assumed she was growling. I couldn't hear to make sure. But, I'm pretty sure she was growling.

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

Sheesh, what's his deal? I was willing to forgive him, since I could tell he was just being protective of his sister.But, he's making me not want to forgive him, for hurting my best friend. I want to be friends with the new students. But, I'm not sure if this will happen, at least, not with Gladion. Just who does he think he is!? 

Here you go, another chapter. I hope you enjoyed! If not, please, let me know why. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=