~Chapter Fourteen~

~Hau's P.O.V~

Once Gladion heard those words, he ran off. I bet he's even more worried than I am. After all, Gladion is Lillie's brother. (y/n) then came up to me. "What's wrong?" "Lillie's been kidnapped!" (y/n)'s eyes instantly began to show worry. "Hau, do you have Lillie's phone number?" "Yeah, why?" "I may be able to track down Lillie's phone." "Great idea! Here." I then showed (y/n) Lillie's phone number. "Thanks." "I'll be right back. I'm going to go tell Gladion about our little plan." "Okay!" I then ran off, to find Gladion.

~Gladion's P.O.V~

After a while, of searching, Hau came up to me. "Gladion! We have a plan!" "Who's 'We?'" "(y/n) decided to try to track Lillie's phone number." "Wait, you mean, you left (y/n) all by herself!?" "So?" I took a deep breath. "You don't get it, do you? If there's someone trying to steal young girls... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LEAVE A YOUNG GIRL ALL BY HERSELF?!" Hau soon seemed to catch on to what I was saying. "Oh..." We then raced back, to (y/n)'s house.

But, just as I had feared, (y/n) wasn't there. "Gladion, I found a note." I walked over to Hau, who read the note out loud. "I'm afraid tracking down their phones won't work. For you see, I've already disposed of the phones. Now, just be good little boys, and, realize that you'll never see your loved ones ever again." "So, they really are gone..." I fell to my knees. It's all my fault. Lillie, (y/n), I failed you...

"Gladion, I think I know who took them." I said nothing. "There used to be a group, who would kidnap young girls. Then, they'd sell them." My eyes got wide. "Do you believe Lillie and (y/n) are with those thugs?" "I believe so. And, if that's the case, they should be at the docks.""Then, let's go!" Hau then led me to the docks, since I didn't know the way there, because, I'm still relatively new to the island. Please, Lillie... (y/n)... Be okay... 

There you go! Another chapter. I hope you like where the story's going. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=