~Chapter Twenty-One~

~Hau's P.O.V~

I was rushing to Gladion's room, to tell him of a way to make (y/n) feel better. At least, I think that's why I'm headed towards Gladion's room. But, when I opened the door, what I saw, it shocked me. Gladion had his arms around (y/n), and, (y/n)'s face was buried into Gladion's chest. "DON'T TELL ME, YOU DID 'IT'!?"

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I awoke, to someone screaming. "Huh?" I looked up, to see Hau, in complete shock. "What?" I asked him. "Don't tell me... You and Gladion.... Did 'that' last night..." "Gladion...?" I looked, to see that I was still in Gladion's room. My face started to heat up. "No, we didn't. I swear!" This seemed to wake Gladion up. "What's going on...?" Gladion said, with that morning tiredness in his voice. When he saw Hau, his eyes widened.

"Uh..." "Did you guys...?" Gladion sighed. "No, we did not." "Suuuuuuuuuuure." Hau then ran off, probably to go tell Lillie about what he saw. Wait a second... How did Hau get here, so early in the morning? Did he and Lillie....? Nah, Hau wouldn't do something like that, to Lillie, right?

I then got out of Gladion's bed. "Where are you going?" Gladion said, with a frown, on his face. "I'm going to go get ready. Is there a problem with that?" "I guess not." I then left, with a feeling that Gladion may have wanted me to stay with him.

When I was finished getting ready, I went out of my room, only to find Gladion waiting for me. "Hey." I said, while closing the door to my room. "Do you need something?" "Yes." "What is it?" "Do you think you can meet me at the building's gardens, at five-thirty-pm, today?" "Sure, but, can you tell me why?" "It's a secret." "Oh... Well, don't worry, I'll be there." "Thank you. And, don't be late." Gladion then left. Hm... I wonder why Gladion wants me to meet him, at the garden, today. Well, I guess I'm just going to have to wait, and see.

~Gladion's P.O.V~

Okay, I've made up my mind. When (y/n) comes to the garden, that's when I'll confess to her. I just hope I don't screw things up...

There you go, another chapter. Hope you enjoyed! I have nothing else to say, so... Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=