~Chapter Thirteen~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

As I was opening my eyes, I noticed myself in someone's arms. Once I realized that I was in Gladion's arms, a blush started to form, across my face. When I looked down, I noticed that Gladion was only wearing his boxers. My face is officially a cousin to the tomato. Seeing Gladion's sexy body, it's, well, sexy!

Okay, there must be a reasonable explanation for Gladion wearing his boxers. Aha! I got it! He must've gotten hot, during the night. I did warn him, but, he wouldn't listen.

I decided to try to get out of bed, to get a drink of water. Though, as I tried to move, the arms that were wrapped around me, they only held on even more. "Don't go..." Gladion muttered, in his sleep. It was so adorable! I guess that drink of water could wait...

Soon, my mind wandered to how nice Gladion had been to me, recently. Sure, we had had a rocky start, but, I think we've come a long way. That's when I realized something. I, (y/n) (y/l/n), fell for the sexy Gladion. And, now that I know that I have a crush on him, it doesn't feel as awkward to think of him as sexy. Though, I doubt he'll return my feelings. This made me feel a bit sad. But, I shook that thought aside. Gladion, if you'd just give me a chance, to show you how much I love you, I'd appreciate it greatly. My mind then failed on me, and, I fell asleep, once more...

~Gladion's P.O.V~

Groaning, I opened my eyes. I looked to my left, to see (y/n)... In my arms! Did I pull her in, while I was asleep? My face started to heat up, having my crush so close to my face.

As I gently got (y/n) out of my grip, I noticed (y/n) frown. But, that's probably just my imagination. I looked down, to realize that I was only in my boxers. What the hell!? When did I strip down, into just my boxers?! Did I sleep strip!? Sighing to myself, I got my clothes, which were on the floor, and, got dressed.

I then headed downstairs, to find a note left by (y/n)'s mom. I read it aloud. "I will be out on a business trip. Be back in about 2 weeks. -Love Mom" I feel bad for (y/n), being left alone, for two weeks. I wonder if this happens often. I then decided I'd try to make (y/n) feel better, by making her some breakfast. I sure do hope it doesn't go, like last time I tried to cook...

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I awoke, to a sense of loneliness. I looked around, and couldn't seem to find Gladion. Just where did he go? Did he leave, after waking up? That's when I inhaled a familiar scent. It kind've smelled like... FIRE!? Following this scent, I heard a scream. It sounded like Gladion's voice!

When I got downstairs, I noticed that the stove's fire was getting out of control. Gladion just stood there, in shock. Guess he wasn't used to dealing with this kind of stuff. I quickly turned on the sink, and, used the movable sprayer, to spray down the fire. I then quickly turned off the stove.

"Just what were you trying to do!?" I questioned Gladion. Gladion was... Blushing?! But, from what? Embarrassment?! "I... Was trying to surprise you, with breakfast... I'm sorry..." Aw, that's so sweet of Gladion, to try to make breakfast for me. "That's really sweet. But, how about I help you?" "Sure..."

"There, all done." I said, proud of our (Favorite Breakfast Meal). "It looks delicious." "Well, let's set the table. Then, we can enjoy this delicious breakfast!" Gladion and I then set the table. After doing so, we enjoyed the breakfast.

"So, (y/n), what would you like to do?" Gladion asked me. "Well, how about we finish our project, so, it's out of the way?" "Sure." Gladion and I then headed up to my room. "Hey, Gladion, do you know where my mom went?" "Oh, she says she's going to be gone, for the next two weeks." "Oh... Okay..."

Gladion and I then finished our project. I must say, this project might be the very best one I've ever done. "It looks amazing!" "It sure does. So, (y/n), what now?" "Well, we could watch some TV." "Sure." Gladion and I then headed downstairs, where we started watching (Something You Enjoy).

~Gladion's P.O.V~

After a while, of watching TV, we heard a knock,on the front door. I stood up, before (y/n) could. "I'll get it." I then walked to the front door, and, opened it. It turned out to be Hau. "What?" I said irritated, that my TV time with (y/n) was interrupted. "Lillie's been kidnapped!"     

I don't have anything else to say, so... Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=