~Chapter Seventeen~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I heard snickering. And, the snickering sounded familiar. I opened my eyes, to see Hau, with his phone out. Was he... Taking pictures of me sleeping!? "Hau? Why are you taking pictures of me sleeping?" "Uh..." That's when I heard groaning. I looked to my left, and, saw Gladion's head near centimeters away from my face. My face turned a deep red, being so close to Gladion's face. "That's why."

I smirked. "You'll pay." Hau knew this meant trouble, and, started running for his life. "Hey, Gladion." I said, while shaking the sleeping blonde. "What?" Gladion said. I guess he noticed how close he was to my face, because, he immediately pulled away. And, was that a blush I saw on his face? "Hau decided to take pictures of us, while we were asleep." "Oh, is that so?" Gladion said, while standing up. "Yep, he went that way." I said, while pointing to the stairs. "Thanks." Gladion then snuck upstairs.

Soon, I heard screaming. Guess Hau's getting what he deserves. Then, my mind went back to being centimeters away from Gladion's' face. This very thought got my face heating up. "Hey." I turned around, to see Lillie. "Hey. So, you came as well?" "Yeah. I thought I'd bring you some dinner." "Oh, thank you. And, sorry if Gladion kills Hau." "What did he do this time?" "Um... Stuff..." I didn't really want to tell Lillie about how I was sleeping with Gladion. That'd just end up into an awkward conversation, that I don't intend on having.

After a while, Gladion and Hau came back. "Don't worry, (y/n), he deleted every single one." I clapped my hands. "Impressive. Normally, it takes at least fifteen minutes for me to convince Hau. But, you did it in ten. Congrats!" "Oh, so, now, we're comparing who can scare me the fastest!?" "Pretty much." Gladion said, with a smirk. Hau frowned. "How about we have the dinner that I brought. You may not realize it, but, your nap lasted most of the day." "Oh, okay." We then ate the dinner that Lillie had brought for us.

~Hau's P.O.V~

"Okay, so, what do you guys want to do?" (y/n) questioned. "Watch a movie!" I said, as quickly as I could. "Okay, so, which-" "This one!" I said, while picking out a horror movie. Lillie's eyes got wide. "A h-horror movie?!" "Trust me, I've seen it. It isn't that scary." "I guess we can watch it." (y/n) then put the movie in. Yes! My plan's working perfectly. If I was completely honest, I haven't even seen this movie before. So, I hope it doesn't scare Lillie too much.

Lillie and I sat on one couch, while Gladion and (y/n) sat on another. I had my arm casually around Lillie's shoulder, bringing her in, closer to me.

Then, it happened. A jump-scare. Lillie and I ended up hugging each other. Meanwhile, (y/n) buried her head, into Gladion's chest. I looked closely, to see Gladion slightly blushing. Yes! My plan's working!

~Gladion's P.O.V~

I don't know what Hau was thinking, putting on this horror movie. I quickly got the remote, and, turned off the TV. "Well, I think we've had enough of that movie." "A-Agreed..." Lillie said, still terrified. Meanwhile, (y/n) didn't bring her head up, from my chest. "(y/n), it's okay. You can look up now. The big bad scary movie's off." (y/n) looked up, and, once she saw that the movie was truly off, she sighed in relief.

"I have a great idea!" Hau said, after turning on the lights. "Is it as bad as your horror movie suggestion?" "No! My idea is that we have a sleepover! Here, at (y/n)'s place!" "That doesn't sound so bad." Lillie said. "As long as we don't trash the house, I'm fine with it." Everyone looked at me. I sighed. "Fine..." "Yay!"

"So, what shall our first activity be?" (y/n) asked, obviously trying to make her guests happy. This made me almost smile. "I know." Lillie said, with a smile, that I recognized as her signature smirk. Though, if you're not used to it, it just looks like a smile. "Let's play truth or dare." "I guess..." I could tell (y/n) looked uncomfortable about this. Wonder why...

"I'll go first! Gladion, truth, or dare?" Hau said, while looking at me. "Dare." No way am I confessing anything too personal. Hau then whispered the dare I had to do, into my ear. Once I heard it, my cheeks started to heat up. "No way!" Hau smirked. "You have to." I sighed, and, asked (y/n) to get me a drink of water. "I guess so..." As (y/n) stood up, I slapped her butt. (y/n) made a small squeaking noise. It was actually quite adorable. Lillie just stared at me, in shock. "It was Hau's idea! Blame him!" After saying that, (y/n) directed her death glare away from me, and, aimed it at Hau. "Please, don't kill me..." (y/n) sighed, before going to go get me my water. Aw, I wasn't even thirty, and, yet, she was still going to go get me water. How sweet.

Okay, it was my turn. "Lillie, truth, or dare?" "Dare. But, please, don't make me do anything sexual!" "Don't worry, I won't." Lillie sighed, in relief. "You have to go buy a punk rock star outfit, and, come back, in it." Lillie looked at me, in shock. But, she didn't complain, and, left.

After a while, we heard a knock, on the front door. "I'll get it." (y/n) said, while standing up. When she opened the door, she sounded quite shocked. "L-Lillie?!" "Yep, it's me..." "Come in! I want to see!" Hau said. Lillie and (y/n) came back. Though, Lillie looked completely different. I noticed Hau staring, and, gave him a semi-play-full punch. "Ow!" "That's for staring at my sister."

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Okay, (y/n), truth, or dare?" I've seen what has happened today. No way, I'm not picking dare. "Truth." "Okay, so... What do you think of Gladion?" My cheeks started heating up. "Um... I like him... As a friend...." God, this is so embarrassing. I can tell I look like a tomato right now. "And, not as anything else? Not even as... Lovers?" "Nope! No! Nothing in the sort!" I said, my blush only increasing. Though, I really do wish I could just confess to Gladion, right here and now. But, I don't think I want Hau and Lillie here, to see such a thing.

After a while, of playing truth or dare, we decided that it was time to go to bed. "Lillie, you can stay in my mom's room." "Oh, okay." "Hau, can you sleep on the couch?" "Sure!" "Gladion..." My eyes were starting to get heavy. Man, I must be more tried than I thought. "I'll sleep on the other couch. I nodded, too tired to argue. I then led Lillie to my mom's room. After doing that, I fell on my bed, the last memory available, of that night.

Sorry it took me a while to update. Hope you aren't mad... Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=