~Chapter Sixteen~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I opened my eyes, to see that I was in my bed. Memories of the previous day filled my mind. I started to shake. "Relax. You're safe now." That voice, is that...? I looked to my right, to see Gladion, who was sitting on a chair. "Don't worry, I've been watching this entire time. I won't let anyone hurt you." The thought of Gladion watching me sleep, it caused me to start to blush.

"I brought you some doughnuts, since I know I can't cook." Gladion said, while pulling out a box of (Favorite doughnuts). "Yum, thanks!" I sat up, and, took one. It tasted so good. "Good?" "Yep..." I said, in complete bliss. Gladion chuckled at this. "What's so funny?" "Nothing. You're just so cute." This caused my blush to return to my face.

"So, (y/n), is there anything you'd like to do?" "Could we watch (Random Thing That You Like)?" "Sure." Gladion then helped me up, and, together, we headed downstairs. We then turned on the TV, and, turned on (Random Thing). At some point in time, Gladion had brought in some popcorn, for us to eat. And, when I went to grab for some, I completely missed the bowl, and, accidentally brushed against Gladion's side. He jumped a little, while trying to hold in a gasp. "You okay?" I asked, concerned. "Don't worry, I'm okay." Gladion then left, to put the bowl in the sink, since he had just eaten the last of the popcorn.

When he came back, I decided to try something. I drew invisible circles on Gladion's sides. Again, he reacted, by jumping away, and, gasping. I think I finally get it. "Gladion... Are you... Ticklish?" I said, an evil grin now visible on my face. "N-No..." "Then, you wouldn't mind if I do this, right?" I then tackled Gladion, and, started to tickle his stomach. Gladion burst out, laughing. I laughed along with him. "Gladion, I didn't know you were ticklish." Though, Gladion couldn't respond, for, he was laughing too much. Poor guy!

Then, I felt myself being flipped off of Gladion. "Let's see how much you like it." Gladion said, with a mischievous smirk, as he held my left foot. My eyes widened. "Don't you..." I couldn't finish my sentence, for I was laughing too much. God, I forgot how tortuous being tickled could be.

After a while, both of us were exhausted. It took all my strength, to pull myself onto the couch. And, it seemed like I wasn't the only one who was exhausted. Gladion was also having a struggle, to make it to the couch. When Gladion got close enough, I helped him up. After doing that, I fell asleep, on Gladion's lap. He won't mind... Right? 

Hope you're enjoying the story so far. Just in case you weren't aware, I have more Gladion X Reader stories, if you're interested. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=