~Chapter Twelve~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Are you sure we got everything on our list?" "Yep, I'm pretty sure we did." "Then, in that case, let's head back to my place." Gladion and I then started to head back, to my place. Though, when we were passing by an alleyway, I felt someone drag me into the alleyway. "Glad-" My mouth was blocked, by a hand. "Shh! Don't make me hurt you, baby..." The guy said, with his voice a bit slurred. Oh no, is this guy... Drunk!?

"Don't worry, baby, I'll show you a good time..." The guy then started to take off my shirt. Just where was Gladion? Surely, he would've known that I was missing by now. Unless... Gladion put his earbuds into his ears... If that's the case... I'm going to be... Let's not think about it...

Just as the perverted drunk was about to pull down my (pants/skirt/etc.), I saw someone punch the guy in the chin. "Stand back!" I recognized that voice, as Gladion's. I did as he said, and, stood back. Gladion then kicked the guy where the sun doesn't shine.

After doing so, Gladion ran up to me. "Are you..." Gladion stopped. I'm guessing it's because all that were covering my breasts were my (favorite color) bra. If there was more light in this alleyway, I could see whether or not Gladion was blushing. As for me, I know I was a blushing mess. Gladion soon snapped out of his thoughts, and, looked around. He then handed me my shirt. "Thanks." I then put the shirt back on. After doing so, Gladion picked me up, bridal style. "What're you-" Gladion then started running, running out of the alleyway.

Gladion carried me, until we got back to my house. He then rushed me to open the door. Afterwards, he rushed me to my room. After locking the door, and the window, he turned to me. "Are you okay?!" "Yes, I'm fine. Thanks to you." I said, avoiding Gladion's gaze.

"(y/n), I'm going to stay here for the night." "What-" "I won't take no for an answer." I sighed. "Fine. But, there's only two bedrooms in the house." "I'll sleep on the couch then." "No! I won't allow you to sleep on the couch. Not after all that you've done for me!" Gladion sighed. "Then, what do you suggest?" "You could... Sleep in my bed..." I said, my face starting to heat up. I looked up, surprised to see Gladion's face heating up as well. "There's enough room, for the two of us..." Gladion thought for a moment, before nodding. "Very well."

"Do you want some of my pajamas?" I asked, while pulling out some black pajamas, that looked like they'd be Gladion's size. "No thanks, I'll be fine." "You sure? It's supposed to get very hot tonight." "I'll be fine." "If you say so..."

After getting completely ready for bed, Gladion and I laid down, in my bed. My heart's beating so fast. But, how could it not, when a sexy guy's sleeping in my bed, with me? Wait, did I just say 'sexy guy!?' I need to get my thoughts under control! Soon, I fell asleep, while debating whether or not Gladion was sexy.

~Gladion's P.O.V~

For some reason, I can't seem to fall asleep. All these thoughts are swarming around my head. Though, they all seem to revolve around (y/n). When I saw that (y/n) was missing, I started panicking. Though, of course, I panicked on the inside. But, when I saw what was about to happen to (y/n), I felt a rage I had never felt before. What is this feeling...?

After thinking it over, I finally reached a conclusion. As much as I hate to admit it... (y/n)'s stolen my heart. I know this, because, if I didn't care, I wouldn't have been as concerned about (y/n), as I am now. All I want to do, it revolves around (y/n). I want to make her happy, keep her safe, help her fulfill her dreams. Wow, I sound so sappy right now. So sappy, that, I'm starting to feel sick. But, it's true. So, yeah...(y/n), if I ever do confess, please, don't turn me down. Give me a chance...Soon, I was sleeping, while dreaming of (y/n). 

~Lillie's P.O.V~

Okay, where did Hau tell me to find him again? I looked at my phone, to see that it was in an alleyway. I went to the alleyway, to see Hau crouched over, in pain. "Hau! Are you okay!?" "Yeah..." "What happened?" "I just helped two love birds get closer... That's all... The pain..." I helped Hau up, and, helped him home. "How about when we get to your home, I help you bandage up your face?" "Good idea..." 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry, if not. I do have news, for all you Gladion lovers. I've made another story. It's another Gladion X Reader story. If you wouldn't mind checking it out, I'd be very great-full. On another note, I've decided to do something that I'll probably regret later... I've written a lemon! It's my first ever lemon, and, it's for Gladion. It probably sucks, but, I did my very best. So, question, do you want me to post it? Let me know, in the comments. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=