Gorilla come here so i can hit you!

\

-Edited-

(Reader's Pov)

We were all waiting on the beach we camped on waiting to see if Tarzan would come and join us.

"(Reader) Stop pacing or you are going to make a hole in the ground and fall into it "Jane said to me softly, rubbing my back when I stopped here and there.

"But what if he doesn't come with us and stays in the jungle! I want to be able to see him! "I said back to her and started pacing again.

"(Read-"Jane was cut short when we heard bushes moving behind us.

I turn around to find Tarzan standing their tall and proud with a smile on his face looking at me.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug, which he returned.

"Oh Tarzan I was so worried that you wouldn't come with us! and can I say you look very fancy in that suit "I said to him giving him a big closed eye smile.

He gave me a small smile in return.

I let go of him and turned around to see Jane and the Professor smirking at us in the boat with Goblin rolling his eyes at us.

I gave a hard glare to goblins back and gave a weak one to Jane and the Professor and got onto the boat.

I sat in my seat and as I was going to turn around to tell Tarzan to seat next to me but he had already plopped down on the seat with a big smile.

I turn around to the front and covered my face with my hair to hide my blush.

When we were getting onto the big ship, Jane and the Professor was telling Tarzan about the people he would see, they places and that.

"But I would still be with (Reader) right? "Tarzan asked me when I got up from my seat for my turn up the ladder.

"Y-Yeah you would still be with me "I walked towards the rope that lead us to the top of the big boat when I tripped.

As I was about to fall into the water Tarzan quickly grabbed onto my Waist and hugged me to his Chest.

"Um Tarzan, can u Please let me go? "Tarzan tightened his grip on me before letting me go and helping me up the rope with him following me but not before looking back at the island.

(Tarzan's Pov)

When I got up the rope I saw all of Goblins Men coming towards me with evil grins on their faces and cages behind them, i looked further behind them to see the captain and his crew tied up as well.

"TARZAN!"I heard (Reader) yell.

I looked around to see (Reader) struggling to break free from a Guys arms before being hit in the back of the head and becoming limp.

"(Read-"Jane yelled out before the guy holding her put his hand over her mouth.

I was about to run over to them but the rest of the crew came running towards me.

I jumped over them and onto the cage behind them.

However, they just climbed onto the cage.

One of the people jumped at me.

I quickly jumped off and on another caged that was nearby before making it to the pole thing in the middle of the ship and climbed up half way.

I hear my voice calling me; I looked down to find Jane there yelling at me.

I looked around her to find her, the Professor and (Reader) who was still asleep being thrown in this cage at the bottom of the ship, which was closing.

I tried to jump down but one of the men grabbed my leg and kept holding it keeping me from going to them.

I look around to see lots men coming towards me in many directions.

I kicked the guy off my leg and climbed up more.

When I got to the top, I jumped to this horn thing and tried to get up.

Nevertheless, I could not

My only hand hanging on was slipping

One finger

Two fingers

Three fingers

Four fingers

.....................

Five

...

...

Moreover, I fell

Onto some boxes which smashed under my weight.

I tried to get up but everything hurt

The men grabbed me and dragged me away

And banged me against a metal door

When all of a sudden a gunshot noise filled the air making everyone stop.

Goblin stood there with his gun out and in the air looking at everyone.

"What is going on here? "He shouting at everyone.

"Clayton Help! "I shouted out to him

He looked at me; he leaned down to my level before dropping a bomb

"Have we meet? "He said looking at me.

He putted his gun under my chin and pushed it up.

He smirked at me.

"AHH! Yes, the ape man"

He moved his gun making me turn my head the way he wanted.

I pushed my head away from the gun and stared at him furious.

"Clayton"

"You! You! "Before I could do something to him, he rammed into me and punched my stomach with his gun making me grunt and fall to my knees.

"So sorry for the rude welcome old boy, but I couldn't have you making a scene for putting your Furry friends in cages," he said laughing with the people around him.

"Why? "I choked out looking at me with fury and sadness.

"Why?" he crouched down and looked at me with his evil smirk.

"Heh, why because of the three thousand pounds ahead"

He put his hand on my shoulder before continuing

"Actually I have u to thank my boy, couldn't have done it without you "he said

I looked down at the floor below me with a pained face.

'This happened because of me'

He stood up and walked away but not before saying to the two men behind me to lock me up with the others.

I struggled against them before yelling out.

'What have I done?'

Hi guys sorry about not updating sooner it is just about starting school again and the drama and blah blah but anyway I hope u liked it and it was not crap! So bye!