TARZAN!!

-Edited-

(Reader's Pov)

I gasp and His mum and i rushed over to Tarzan trying to look at his wounded arm.

I grab his arm gentle, making Tarzan's head shoot up and look up at me Panicked.

"It's alright, I won't do anything to it just let me look please "I said to him in my motherly voice.

We look at each other straight in the eyes and he nodded his head.

I look at his arm to see that a bullet just grazed his arm, I went to say something but I heard goblins voice.

"Oh get your stuff together and stop with the sappy moment "he roared out looking at us with a sneer.

Tarzan grabbed my hand and stepped in front of me, his hands out to protect me.

He smirked at us; he loaded his gun to shoot at us.

However, before he could even lift the evil thing, we heard a big roar from Tarzan's Dad.

He rushed at goblin, but before he could give him the bashing he greatly deserves , goblin shot the big Gorilla and he landed on the ground with a great thud.

I gasp behind Tarzan and grab onto his arm in shock and to try to comfort him.

Tarzan looks on as this happens and he rips himself out of my grasp to rush over to his Dad.

He crouches besides him and looks worriedly at first before Growling and snarling at Goblin.

He and Goblin just stared at each other, Goblin smirking and Tarzan still snarling.

Then Tarzan started charging at Goblin at full speed, he got half way to him and Goblin tried to shoot him once again but missed.

He cursed at Tarzan slightly panicked as Tarzan was crouching on the ground ready for round two.

Tarzan ran in the direction of bushes to the left of Goblin with Goblins shots following him closely.

I run at Goblin grabbing a hold of his gun and was wrestling with him, at one point I was winning but he did a dirty trick by kicking me in the chest, I flew through the air and landed next to Tarzan's mum making her rush to help me up.

I nod at her for thanks, holding onto my chest to somehow ease the pain and turned my eyes to see Goblin laughing.

"Oh I like a challenge "he said walking over to Tarzan who was trying to climb a vine with one Hand.

"Because after I deal with you, I will round up your entire little ape friends, and it will be all too easy!" he shouted out getting closer and closer to Tarzan with his evil smirk.

"No Tarzan! "I scream out seeing Tarzan and Goblin go out of sight in the treetops.

Some tears pop out of my eyes as I keep them to where they both disappeared.

I look over to his Mum to see her looking worriedly at the tree tops as well ,I lent to her slowly making her snap her head up looking at me with panic still in her eyes.

"It's alright, I am nothing like that monster up there and I have to admit, I am as worried as you are, I love Tarzan, I really do and I want to spend the rest of my life with him, I want a family with him but I want to have yours and everyone's trust ".

Tarzan's mum, seemly understood what I said, gave me a monkey smile and she gave me a big hug from our positions on the floor.

"OK I love what is happening right now but I need to have air to live "I chocked out tapping her shoulder lightly to sign her to stop, she let go and checked me for any injures.

"It's alright, but I think we should check on your mate," I pointed out.

She quickly rushed over to her mate and checked him to see if he was alive.

As that was happening, I look up hearing multiple gunshots in the air.

 I whisper so quiet a mouse would not hear "Please come back you Idiot"

-----------------------------------------------------

Plz coment about mistakes like spelling and that!!

Next one coming soon!!!