Andy

-Edited-

(Third person view)

5 years later:

After 5 hours of a woman screaming.

The jungle was filled with a different one. A Baby scream.

In a tree house located in the middle of a bunch of massive trees.

(Reader) rested on the bed, covered in sweat and tears but with a small smile on her face

She was sitting up holding a blue blanket.

Tarzan walked in worried and nervous after Jane gave him the all clear to go.

He walked nervously to the bed, which had his wife and child sitting on.

"Tarzan look how handsome he is"(Reader) said looking up to him before looking back at the sleeping child.

"Him? "Tarzan asked looking at (Reader) with amazement.

"Yep a boy Tarzan, we made a Boy and his name is Andy,"(Reader) said with tears in her eyes looking back at Tarzan.

Tarzan stayed quiet, but you could see his eyes glossed over with emotions.

He grabbed his wife's chin and wiped away her tears with his thumb.

She smiled at him before putting the child out for him to hold.

He looked at her with concern but was soothed when she gave him a nod to say that is was OK.

He grabbed the child off her gently and held him in his arms.

His finger reached out to the child's face to stroke his cheek but was surprised when the baby's hand shot up and grabbed tightly onto his finger.

The little baby's eyes opened and stared at with his (Readers eyes colour)

They both stared at each other before the little person started crying.

Freaking out, Tarzan thought he hurt the child so he gave him back to (Reader) and backed away with a guilty look.

With a chuckle (Reader) pulled her top up and gave the little person a drink which he happily drank.

Tarzan looked confused at the little kid and looked at (Reader) for answers.

"*Chuckle* when woman have a baby she produces milk in her breast to feed the baby, so he is just having a drink and it wasn't your fault that he cried, he was just hungry.

Tarzan came over to them and gave them both a hug

His perfect family

----------------------------------------------

OK i am really done so yeah comment at vote and i hope u have a AWESOME!!!! day!