Big Guys Death

-Edited-

(Still Readers Pov)

After my exchange with Tarzan's Mum, Jane, the professor and the elephant stormed out of the bushes.

Jane and the professor ran towards me while the elephant went to his Gorilla friends who were watching everything.

"Reader! Are you ok? Are you hurt,*GASP*did Clayton hurt you? oh don't worry I will hurt him myself! "Jane and the Professor both blurted out one after another.

"*Chuckle* don't worry I'm alright but I think you should be more worried about Tarzan or his dad "I said pointing to the tree tops and to the big guy who is laying on his back on the ground.

"Oh "They sadly said looking at the tree tops and to the big guy on the ground.

After that, quietness washed over everyone,no animal or human made a sound.

A couple of minutes later and we heard a series of yells, grunts and Gunshot noises.

It starting to Bucket down with rain, hitting hard on all of our heads, but no one cared still too worried.

Then Vines started falling from the treetops, and all of a sudden Tarzan jumped down and it went quiet again.

I walk over to Tarzan crouching down and put my hand on his shoulder.

He turned to me, I asked him if he was OK quietly which he answered with a nod.

I sigh and look down at the wet jungle ground.

OK let me say this

I know it seems like I hated Goblins guts and the air he breathed, I did, but I did not want him to die, I just wanted to find me guilty with something and then drag him by the ear to the police, but I absolutely did not want this to be the outcome.

We look back at each other and I nod to the direction of the dying jungle king that had his family close to him.

Tarzan walked over to his mum, they have a small embrace before going over to his Dad.

Words were exchange before the big person put his hand on his sons shoulder before dying.

His hand then fell to the ground with a dramatic Thump, Tarzan looked at his dead father before gently picking his top half up to hug him.

All the gorillas that were watching put their heads down with respect and sorrow.

Jane was hugging her father and i close, us all feeling the sorrow with the rest.

When I looked up, I see Tarzan put his father down, rub his chin a little with his knuckle and sit up.

He looked at everyone; he got up from his knuckles and gave a mighty growl, banged his chest and started walking in a direction making everyone else follow.

The professor wanted to follow but Jane and I held him back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter soon!!